“Great steak!”

Ranked #766 of 5,594 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed 13 April 2014

One of the best steak i ever had in a restaurant. Go for hanger steak which was really delicious.
Great food and even wide choice of different types of czech beers.Pleasant staff, nice atmosphere and good music. I can really recommend this steakhouse. If you come to Prague, do not miss this place!

There are newer reviews for Steakhouse Jama

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This was my second visit to the restaurant. I was rather disappointed. First I got a steak with different seasoning and well done (which mattered to me more than the wrong seasoning). The waitress exchanged it with no problems, which I appreciated. The other steak was made from not very good meat. No little snacks to eat with beer after dinner. We left for a nearby bar.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was in Prague for the third time and I discovered that under our accommodation there was this wonderful steakhouse. Once you try you can not do without it! The location is very nice, wonderful sandwiches, delicious meat, the staff was friendly and nice to us. I wish I had one just like it near my house!

Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

This is my 3rd year coming to Jama, we have been CRAVING the nuclear chicken wings since the week of getting home last year. The food is always at a very high and tasty standard, we've never found an unhappy staff (even having a drink with them at times)
They made us very welcome, very full and the Lobkowicz made us merry lol
DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE OFF YOUR VISIT IN PRAGUE!!!
(This place has no outdoor seating so no idea what others are on about on here!?!)

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

This is the 3rd year coming to jama steakhouse. The menu has had a bit of a tweak but its still one of the best in town. For a town thats famous for pork this steakhouse is a very welcome change. You must try the nuclear wings they are hot but not mind blowing. A few portions of wings washed down with a glass or two of lobkowicz is one of the best things iv ever had. Please try the steakhouse burger you can have it cook how you want it. I come from England where most of the time the burgrrs come 2 ways burnt or charcoal. A little tip for you try the hanger steak. Its a cut you don't get much back home but its the best. It cuts like filet but tastes like rib eye.