“Charming hotel on a short walking distance from all the hot spots”

Boutique Hotel Klarov
Ranked #46 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 8 March 2014

A very nice hotel with very helpful staff. The room was a bit stuffy but it was quiet and yet central. I think we were alone at the hotel at the time being but yet they served this amazing breakfast.

In short, a very nice hotel a short walk from all the main tourist attraction and hot spots.I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
PetraAsten, General Manager at Boutique Hotel Klarov, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for your recent stay and for your time to write the review.
We are very happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We loved the hotel. Great location, you can walk anywhere, dont need to use public transport. As Im from the Czech Republic, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who goes to Prague.
In 10mins you can walk the the castle, the Charles Bridge or Old Town.
The tram stop is just next to the hotel and underground is also near by.
The breakfast was nice with everything you like.
The hotel is located in very quiet area with beautiful views.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your stay in Hotel Klarov and for your nice words.
We are very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Purchased a deal on Travel Zoo so wasn't sure what to expect of the hotel but we were delighted! It's situation was perfect-10 minute stroll to Old Town Square. The staff were very welcoming when we arrived and were great at giving us tips on where to go and what to see. The room was clean and nicely decorated and as we had a Junior suite there was plenty of room! I drink black coffee which they didn't have in the room but they found some the following day for me-great service. Mini bar was very reasonable and the breakfast was very tasty with plenty of choice. They arranged our airport transfers which was a great help. We will definitely be returning to Prague and Hotel Klarov will be where we stay!

Room Tip: We didn't have a castle view-so ask for one!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
PetraAsten, General Manager at Boutique Hotel Klarov, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for your recent stay at hotel Klarov and for your time to post the review.
We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we all here are looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

When we got to Prague we didn't know what to expect, but we were pleasantly surprised with the city as a whole. First of all, Hotel Klarov is not your typical chain hotel. The staff really makes an effort to help you with all your needs and answer every question you might have. The hotel has a perfect location, and the view from our room was astonishing. I wasn't expecting the rooms to be so big, we had plenty of space. The bathroom looked new and was comfortable. I can truly recommend this hotel because it has everything you would need for a trip to such a beautiful city.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PabMella
Klarov, Manager at Boutique Hotel Klarov, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Dear PabMella,
Many thanks for your review. We much appreciate you have enjoyed the stay in our small & beautiful hotel. Hope you had a great time exploring Prague during your stay.

Hope to welcome you back here in Prague.
Best regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2013

This place is just an island of peace!Great atmosphere, friendly staff, beautiful hotel, charming in every detail.The hotel is perfectly situated, close to the old town with picturesque view on the castle. The breakfast is rich and delicious.The terrace is so green and peaceful, separated from the city rush. I was here for business and after a heavy day this was the real place to relax!100% recommendation!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank pavel b
Klarov, Manager at Boutique Hotel Klarov, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Pavel,

We are always proud to receive such a review. We are doing our best to serve our customers. We are glad to hear about your experience. We will forward your comments to the rest of our team. It is a great motivation for all of us.

Trust, we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in our property. Our doors are always open for you and your friends. Feel free to contact us personally if there anything we can do for you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stayed here on the recommendation of a friend, it was well recommended. The hotel is right across the road from the Metro station at Malastranska. It is handy for Mala Strana as well as the old town. We had a fantastic view of the castle from our room. The breakfast was excellent, plenty choice. We had a problem with the shower and Wi-Fi but these were quickly rectified. Would definitely return here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear VisitorT,

We are proud to read your review. Thanks for your stay in our lovely property. Great to know how much you enjoyed our breakfast.

We are more than welcome to stay in our hotel again. Prague has so much to explore and experience.

All the best and if we would not see each other before end of the year, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Best,

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Wow! I just don't know where to begin!

The staff were so friendly and the hotel in itself is beautiful! I showed up a few hours early with the intention of leaving my luggage, but my room was already prepared so I was able to check in early for which I was very grateful as I'd had an early flight and wanted to freshen up before heading out.

I stayed two nights in a deluxe double room, and it was HUGE! It was also very clean and I loved the little extras like the slippers and robe. The view was spectacular as I could see the castle and the Rozhledna from my window. The location of the hotel is perfect - it's right across the street from the Metro and the tram, and walking distance to most of the sights. The breakfast was delicious and I had to stop myself from over-indulging - it had everything you could possible want to eat first thing in the morning.

The only negative I'll mention is that I wish the room had darker curtains as the light from the street crept in throughout the night, but that is my only complaint and it wouldn't stop me from staying again.

I would highly recommend this hotel, and I will definitely stay again when I next visit this beautiful city!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear louloulou81,

Wow... Thank you for sharing your experience with your recent stay in Prague and our small & charming propertly. It is our pleasure to meet your expectation.

Hope one day you will be coming back. Feel free to contact us directly anytime you or any of your friends are travelling to Prague again.

Best regards from Prague,