“Honest , thorough, informative and fun.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Full-Day Prague Tour with Vltava River Cruise, Prague Castle and Lunch
Ranked #149 of 476 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With Gray Line Prague you have an excellent opportunity to learn something about Prague, its history, monuments and the most famous places in the Czech Republic. Our professional guides are able to perform all of our Prague tours in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Russian). We can also offer you tickets to boat cruises along the Vltava River. Don't miss the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Europe through our Prague tours! We also offer Prague airport transfers and group transportation services.
Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Honest , thorough, informative and fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I highly recommend this company. Use them for a tour to Karlovy Vary and Cesky Krumlov and it was fantastic. They are very competitively priced, extremely honest. The booking staff was so honest. They charged me for a tour price more than it was supposed to be by mistake and I did not even notice it. The next day they came and gave the money to me at the hotel- who does that In these days?

It cannot get better than this if you are opting for a group tour.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Travellersforfun
GrayLinePrague, Director of PR at Gray Line Prague at Gray Line Prague, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear customer, thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you were satisfy with our services. We are trying to provide the best services and to do so we need to be honest and honorable. We think it should be common thing to return money which are not ours.
Wish you all the best. Kind regards Kristýna / Gray Line Czech Republic

• Polish first
Worcester UK
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“No problems at all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

We used Gray Line for our airport transfers. They provided a car to and from the airport. It was a totally reliable service and not expensive. They were on time and made our visit easy. I recommend them totally.

Visited April 2014
GrayLinePrague, Director of PR at Gray Line Prague at Gray Line Prague at Gray Line Prague, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear costumer,

I am very happy to read such a positive review. Thank you that you take your time to write it and I hope that next time you will use our service again.
Wish you all best. Kind regards Kristýna / Gray Line Prague
Vancouver, Washington
146 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Day Tour to Vienna From Prague”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

We booked a day tour to Vienna from Prague. The tour company picked us up at our hotel. Our guide was not having a good day, preoccupied with political events in the Ukraine. He complained about political events and some of his jokes were border line offensive. The guide seemed knowledgeable but left us on our own a lot and did not really give us the historical background that we usually get on tours like this. We certainly saw the sights as advertised but I thought that our guide was not fully engaged. I felt like we got transported there and had to figure things out.

I would take the tour again; however, a good tour guide engages guests and informs. We did not have as good of an experience as we could have. I spoke with other guests to make sure that I was on track and several guests had the same perception. This is an expensive tour, approximately $300.00 for the two of us and a long day; approximately 12 hours.

1 Thank jumpa23
GrayLinePrague, Director of PR at Gray Line Prague at Gray Line Prague, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear costumer,

thank you very much for your review. I am sorry for what happened, but I really appreciate that you are sharing your experience with us. Thanks to this reviews we are able to improve our service. I hope that you will use our service one more so we can show you our better side. Wish you all best. Kind regards, Kristýna / Gray Line Czech Republic
richmond, va
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Interesting tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

I booked the Golden City Tour. The guide was a few minutes late, but no big deal. I was the only person on the tour so I probably had more leeway as concerning photo opportunities and the overall pace. The guide was very knowledgeable and pointed out some interesting things I hadn't seen in any tour guides.

Dear costumer,

thank you for your review. I am sorry that the guide was late and thank you for you patience. I am happy that you were pleased with our services. I appreciate that you found a time to wrote this positive review. Wish you all best. Kind regards, Kristýna / Gray Line Czech Republic
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Prague Vltava River Dinner Cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Amazing overall experience! Prague is enchanting, especially during the night with all its lights! and this is the best way to admire all landmarks. Dinner was delicious - there was some traditional Czech food but also some European, so even if you are a fussy eater you will enjoy! This cruise last for about 3 h and there is live music on board too! There is a welome drink in the beginning but for the rest you need to pay but it is worth it. Staff is very friendly and polite! If this is your first visit I would strongly recommend this boat cruise!

Dear costumer,

thank you very much for your review. We really appreciative that you find a time to write such positive review. We are glad that you were satisfied with our services. Wish you all the best. Kind regards, Kristýna / Gray Line Czech Republic