“Ok If You Like To Read” 2 of 5 bubbles

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Ok If You Like To Read”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013

We stumbled across this museum as we wandered over the Charles Bridge waiting for it to get dark enough to take some night photos, Prague looks pretty in the dark too. Entry was approx £3 so definitely worth it and they have a toilet for customer use which is always handy. If you are a believer of ghosts and are interested in Prague legends then this place is for you, there is so much information in there, perhaps a little too much though if you’re easily distracted like me. The legends are written on large sheets of paper and hung in the room, there is just so much to read, I’m sorry to say I got bored. Somebody has obviously taken the time and effort to do all this but after about 20 minutes I’d had enough so we went downstairs, underground where there were some ghostly models, these probably would have meant more to me if I knew what I was looking at, maybe it would have helped if I’d read more. All in all a nice, cheap place to kill some time if the weather is less than desirable or if you are genuinely interested in reading about myths and legends.

Visited March 2012

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“waste of money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2011

we went into this museum as it looked quite good from the outside .when we walked down the stairs we had a shock alright.it must have taken us 15 seconds before we were walking up another set of stairs and out the door again.definately would say it was a waste of money.

Visited February 2011