“Amazing lead ballerina”
Review of Hybernia Theatre

Hybernia Theatre
Ranked #819 of 1,052 things to do in Prague
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I sat in the 7th row, great seats. The lead ballerina was beautiful and graceful and her performance gave me chills. Spellbinding.

4  Thank dichappell

Reviewed 15 November 2013

For the love of your eyes and the money u gonna spend just past trought this so called "theatre"..i unfortunately didnt saw the reviews first and i got tickets to see swan lake....in a room with small seats and abandoned i payed 50 euros...i am still crying my money...just read the reviews here and go take tickets to a real theatre

3  Thank Dracaeron
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Don't waste your money! Canned music, one wrinkled backdrop, and each "dancer" had one signature move which they repeated ad hysteria. The villain's big move was pointing his finger.

3  Thank Cassandra S
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

First time at the ballet as wide really wanted to see a production in Prague.
Initial impressions of the venue. ... my old high school had a bigger better equipped stage than this.

The lead characters were great.
I could appreciate their talents. .. They were however supported by some tired un enthused performers.

Pricey for what was offered.
Could have missed it.