“Great guide, so informative!”

Prague Urban Adventures
Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Evening Walking Tour
Ranked #6 of 109 Food & Drink in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get to know the local Prague with us as your local friend. Not only experience the city through its many unique stories, but also eat and drink your way through the local Prague neighborhoods. We can guarantee a fun, memorable and interesting day with us in a city we truly love to call home.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great guide, so informative!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We took the Bohemian Tour of Prague, with Niki as our guide. We were so lucky to have him all to ourselves for the day, and we learned so much from him about Prague's history, art, and culture. He answered all of our questions and made us feel like we were getting the insider's perspective on this beautiful city. He even helpfully accommodated our dietary needs by finding a delicious vegetarian restaurant to try. Niki was fun, friendly, and full of information. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2014
JayPesta, Manager at Prague Urban Adventures, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Dear friends,

Thank you for being the brave first one's to try how our Bohemian State Of Mind will be next year.

I really felt like walking around the different neighborhoods with good old friends while discovering the Bohemians in us. Conversations with you were interesting, meaningful and fun.

Thank you, it was a pleasure.
Your friend, Niki

Belgrade
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great tour, beer, and awesome guide!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Nicky was awesome. He put this tour together himself and it is a lot of fun! We were a bit hesitant to do the tour since it's so new, but we are glad we did! The info, beer, food, and conversation were great!

Visited June 2014

I completely agree that the beer and food was great =) , your company crowned the evening.

Can't take all the credit for myself, everybody in our team contribute their pieces to the puzzle. Imagine how fun it was to do the empirical studying for the tour.

Happy travels and i will not forget you.
Niki, Manager/Tour Guide of Prague UA.
Shakopee, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Pub and Tapa tour”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This pub tour was fantastic. Niki was our guide; he was informative, understandable, and knowledgeable of the history of the Prague and Czech Republic, funny, great with people, patient. And he was interested in any question we had. We had a very nice evening with him. There were 6 of us, including Niki, (sorry if I’m spelling his name incorrectly) and he held our attention with details of the city and of the different brews and tapas. He explained that each area or neighborhood had its own pub with their own brew. We had a beer at each pub, (5) each unique, and a snack at each. He even accommodated 2 of the guests, one was a vegetarian and one did not drink beer, so she drank water or pop and her hubby drank beer! I’ve read a few reviews that said they were disappointed in the food, saying there wasn’t enough. They probably misunderstood that this was not a dinner tour, but rather a pub/beer and ‘snack’ tour. It was clear that Niki really enjoys what he does, evident in his enthusiasm as he spoke, he had great stories. He really knew the history of the different areas of Prague that we walked thru. On this particular tour, we had to take a bus and a subway. Which added to the adventure as well. We had a very pleasant evening weather-wise as well. My husband and I really enjoyed our selves. What a great way to see a part of the city. I would absolutely recommend this tour, and request Niki, he’ll show you a good time.

Visited June 2014
JayPesta, Manager at Prague Urban Adventures, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Ahoj Kathi,
And what a nice photos you had taken during the tour. Thanks for photoshopping a smile on my face =) (joke)

I really enjoyed the evening with you too and i will certainly remember you. Thank you very much for taking a time to write a reviews.

By the way, i didn't notice any negative feedback about food on our tour and it is a guarantee that nobody will leave our tour feeling hungry =)

Happy travels,
Niki, Manager/Guide of Prague UA
San Diego, California
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Tapas and beer tour”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This is a terrific tour, if you want a wonderful exposure to local culture, customs, food and beer! Nicky, our guide, was informative and a delight! He interspersed fascinating stories about Prague with exposure to four different locals pubs. My son is an avid beer fan and tried a wide variety of IPA's, lagers, porters, stouts, etc. I lost steam early with beers and was easily able to find wine, etc. to try. Tapas at every site so we were stuffed by the end of the evening. Tour is about four hours, depending on what you want to try. Spending the evening with Nicky was like spending it with a buddy who wants to share his love of his hometown.

1 Thank cookielover54
Dear Ruth and Jordan,

The evening with you was so fantastic, it felt like being out with good old friends and sharing my passion with you while i learned from you a lot also.

How much were we laughing? A lot!

Thank you for you kind review. Jordan you look great on the picture, i look like i secretly drank some extra beers! But i swear i didn't =)

I hope i meet you again.

Niki, Manager/Guide of Prague UA
Fernandina Beach, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Super day with a super guide!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Best tour and tour guide ever! Niki's tour was so thorough, fun, and informative that if felt like we had been in Prague more than our two-day stay. He is friendly, social, knowledgeable, has a love of history, and has a great sense of humor. The small group was ideal and we were able to bond with 3 others like it was our own family tour.
Even though 6 hours sounds like a long time, the slow pace of walking, talking, and listening gave us time to absorb all that was happening; it also included a 45 minute boat tour which gave us an entirely different perspective of Prague from the water; a short tram ride to the castle was an added experience, as well as lunch in a local pub.
With the feeling that I didn't want it to end was indication enough that this is well worth the time. I can now go home and feel like I know more about Prague than just taking a few pictures to say I was there. Thank you, Niki..I would come back and do it all over again just to experience a walking historian!

Dear Julia and Dennis,

Your review makes me blush. It affects me a lot to have such an bright and enthusiastic peoplelike on our tours, it makes all the stories etc. flow out of me with joy.

Thank you one more time for a great day and for the feedback.

I hope to meet you again,

All the best,