“Lunch”

Add it.
Zorbas
Cuisines: European, Greek, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Blandford Forum, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Nice atmosphere. Good meal. Not expensive. Busy. Service not quick but it didn't matter. I thought rugs for clients was a good idea as it can suddenly get cold.

Visited May 2014

Prague, Czech Republic
“Nothing special, I am not coming back”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The service is 3 points from 10.
Serving of food is 1 point from 10...
Restaurant interrier is not for greek style restaurant.
Food was so so, nothing special, absolutelly not real greek food. If owners are greek, shame on them. If they are not greek, than I would suggest them try the kitchen they really know. I was there with my greek boyfriend and he was really disspointed.
Never again...

• Visited October 2013
Margate, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“easy to miss!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

good food at a sensible price. The waiter was very helpful and we sat in the no smoking area for a smoke free meal

Visited September 2013
Ricany, Czech Republic
“Good Greek meals at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

We enjoy musacca and keftedes in this restaurant very much. I go there for the best price/quality ratio of Retsina wine. The place is spacious but without day light. Good Greek specialities and a wide choice of Greek wines. Good value for money.

• Visited April 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“really horrible service, average food”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I was there once and I will never ever come back.. the waitress was really unpleasant, he talked to me like I was some kind of garbage and not a customer.. the food was not bad but it also wasnt smtg you woud never forget about, this kind of food u can find somewhere else, where they actually care about their customers!
so my advice is... do not go there!

• Visited April 2012