“Really nice place and food”
Review of 2 Pazzi Restaurant

2 Pazzi Restaurant
Ranked #2,906 of 5,697 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$9 - US$43
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Praha 2
Reviewed 15 January 2012

The Family run place is so friendly and with perfect food. A small, but good selection of wine rounds the visit up. Price performance is really good.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

My first time at the restaurant. We went there to try the Festival meal. This meal is created by the restaurant to display it's own take on the theme "Autumn Flavour" and can generally be ordered for lunch or dinner. We had a Northern Italian risotto with soft cheese and pumpkin. Main course was wild boar on a polenta base with rocket. Dessert was homemade fig ice cream. Everything just right. The meat was cooked "Brassato" which means cooked after being marinated for 24 hours. Just melts in the mouth. Huge recommendation from me.

Reviewed 9 November 2011

Italians are probably the most demanding customers when they go for a dinner in a restaurant abroad. If we consider high expectations regarding Italian cuisine, it is certain that every detail plays a key role. With this in mind I went to dinner with a group of friends at the Italian Restaurant 2 Pazzi of Chef Andrea and I was amazed! At short distance from the center of Prague, I found myself at home and much more considering a restaurant that can offer an excellent level of quality. Certainly used products are fundamental, but without the experience of an international chef it is impossible to achieve similar results. We were so enthusiasts that we returned the day after. If you go to Prague you can have the possibility to be in 2 different countries at the same time. Highly recommended.

1  Thank AvatarNemo
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I should have guessed that this was going to be somewhere special from the delightful response of the owner Andrea, when I phoned to reserve our table. Influenced by a glowing report in the local paper, we decided to make the trip across town--a 22 tram to Krymska is only a couple of minutes walk away. from their door-and were rewarded by a delicious and fun filled evening!
We had both had stressful days and arrived to a soothing, friendly greeting from Lucie, Andrea's wife, and an almost immediate aperitif brought to our table-bliss! I have to admit that I had already scoured the website menu and thought that I had made my selection, but Andrea's passionate and detailed attention to all aspects of our choices, made us secure in the knowledge that we were being looked after by an expert. Every ingredient is sourced from families and companies known to him and the result is the most authentic Italian cuisine, often with a sublime twist--this was echoed by fellow diners from all over the globe-it is almost impossible not to chat to others when the owner is so gregarious! Pasta that melts in the mouth, superb pumpkin and potato tart, the best buffalo mozzarella I have ever tasted, desserts to dream about – I could go on and on! We left feeling full of delicious food and happiness – and part of their extended family. These guys really are 'crazy' about their restaurant and we are already planning our next visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2011

Surrounded by tourists and tourism in the Old Town of Prague, we were trying to plan tonight's meal. By chance I looked up The Prague Post online, and read a review of 2 Pazzi, an Italian restaurant away from the tourist traps in the City Center. After a short trip, 2 stops on the Metro and 2 stops on the tram, we arrived at 2 Pazzi.
And even though the review was great, the meal we had was nothing short of perfection!!!
The food was absolutely superb, everything we tasted was world class, and the owner(who served us) made us feel totally at home.
If you want a real taste of Italy, I urge you to try this place.
I cannot even describe how extremely good their Cheesecake is!!! Andrea, the owner said it was the best in Prague, but corrected himself and claimed it was the best in the world. He is right!!!
I do hope our travels will bring us back to Prague shortly, because I can't wait to visit 2 Pazzi again!!

1  Thank Magneby