Let me start off by listing down the free stuff they offer guests:
- unlimited bottled water
- coffee/hot chocolate anytime
- use of computers and printing
- use of washing machine + detergent
- 3 tours: 1) walking tour (by Sandemans, no less!), 2) neighborhood 'orientation' tour, 3) McGee's Ghost Tour
- towels and linen
- city map
On top of the freebies, you also get discounted rates on the breakfast set offered by the pizza place across the hostel, the Segway tour, and other tours.
I stayed in a 7-bed female dorm, which was extremely spacious and clean. The bathroom had two showers, a toilet and a hair dryer. Guests went in and out of the hostel with key cards for security. The communal kitchen had complete facilities, so you can cook or heat food whenever you want.
With the hostel's prime location, you can literally call the Charles Bridge your backyard. The staff were extremely knowledgeable because the hostel also doubles as a tourist information center. Everything you need is there, including an ATM, a metro ticket machine and a postal box.
Just had to deal with street noise especially in the wee hours but apart from this, I can't really complain about anything. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small charming hostel right in the very heart of historic centre of Prague, located literally right at the Charles Bridge, you can't stay more central. We offer tourist accommodation in recently remodeled and fully furnished apartments. All the rooms are equipped with a kitchen, TV and everything you should need during your stay. Tourist Information Centre in the lobby serves as a reception. We have great LAVAZZA coffee free for our guests and unlimited! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Charles Bridge Economic Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.