“Excellent hostel ”

and 1 more site!
Charles Bridge Economic Hostel
Ranked #15 of 674 Speciality Lodging in Prague
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This hostel has very friendly staff, offing you free coffee and water lots of times and helping you find places to go see and lots more, the hostel is right in the center of the attractions lots of good places to go eat and drink near by, the rooms were clean and well spaced overall I would stay here again and would recommend if you are driving a car there is no were to park near the hostel I parked apox. 3km away there are spots closer but their was no space as it's a busy city to drive in.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I visited this hostel with my boyfriend and 5 friends for my 30th birthday and it was brilliant! We were welcomed by Lee who gave us loads of really good local information and was always offering coffee whenever we went down to the reception. We stayed in different rooms and they were all comfy, clean and spacious, and had small kitchen areas. Free bottled water was also really handy. Defiantly going back!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is a brilliant hostel and is in a perfect location in Prague. This is defiantly one of the best hostels I have stayed in, it is very clean (like a hotel), secure and offers free WIFI.

Brilliant staff as well. We mainly spoke to ‘Lee’ who was so helpful and advised us about the best places to go, the best/safest places to get/convert money and was always ready to help.

When I go back to Prague, I will defiantly be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2014

i'm sure lots of people have given excellent reviews to this hostel and in fact it deserves it - it is located right next to Charles Bridge and it is clean and everything. But there's only one thing - the sound-proof system in the hostel is not good at all, no matter you stay in a dorm or a private room. Especially during the weekend when people come back late from going out, you can literally hear ALL the noise down the street and on the first floor within the hostel. I don't recall much peace during my stay there, but I guess we can suck this up for the sake of the great location :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jessicachan0806
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Perfect location—you can see the famous Charles Bridge from the window. Super clean, unlimited (and good) coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water... free laundry.. Comfortable beds, warm rooms, warm water. Very kind staff. Great place all around.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2014

As I said, I have stayed here twice! Once in August 2011 and once again in October 2012. I had absolutely no problems with this place. The first major plus is the location and the price. You are literally on the Charles Bridge, and a short walk away from pretty much every attraction in Prague. The staff are magnificent! They were helpful is every way possible, from helping us do tours to telling us good places to go drinking on a Monday night that was a "tourist destination". If you are like me an over indulge in Pilsner Urquell and slivovice the free coffee is a bonus. The beds were comfortable and clean. I stayed the first time in the 3 bedroom with shared bathroom and the second time in a 7 bed dorm. I can't recommend this hostel enough and have told every one of my friends that has planned or is going to Prague. Also the short free segway tour for a few shots of whisky was totally worth it.

I will be back Charles Bridge!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Excellent all around! Right by the bridge and within 15 minutes walking distance to all of the main attractions on both sides of the river. Lee offered us a shot of Vodka right as we walked in! The staff are really friendly and easy to get along with. It's an easy going chill atmosphere everywhere so it's easy to strike up a conversation with anyone. The owners and staff are great! I highly recommend the 3 hour Segway tour, it's very fun and allows you to cover a distance that you would not be able to cover by foot otherwise. They offer a few more free tours of the city and there is a large choice of activities that they get you discounts on. I had an accident and one of the owners drove me to the hospital, I really appreciate it. Next time I'm in Prague I will stay there again. Lots of very good and free coffee available there for you as well!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends