“Unreal Quesadillas!”

Ranked #305 of 5,822 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vinohrady & Vršovice
Description: Authentic Mexican restaurant, owned and managed by Mexicans. Opened in Prague since 2009. You can visit our 3 Locations.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Ive had my fair share of awesome Mexican food, but this was seriously the best I've ever had. I came mid week at about 5 so I beat the dinner rush (best to make a reservation) and the staff was awesome, it was a very relaxed environment, and my food came out at a good speed, everything about it was awesome. And I seriously suggest trying the chicken quesadilla, it was different than any I've ever had before, and it was the best ones I've ever had. I definitely came back for more while I was in Prague and I will definitely be back next time im there.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I'm a Texan expat living in Germany normally, I find the amount of really good Mexican food to be very much lacking. I was surprised to see this place rated so highly while researching where to eat on my trip to Prague, so I checked it out since it's around the corner from the flat we rented. This is, hands down, the best Mexican food I've had in Europe ever. The tacos al pastor brought homesick tears to my eyes. The staff is friendly, and I can't seem to stop going back and eating way too much. I'd be willing to fly to Prague more regularly just to eat here, honestly!

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Came here the day after Easter. We had eaten at some of the nearby food tents already so werent hungry enough for our own main courses bur shared a plate of the Pastor nachos and some margaritas. Very good food and nice outdoor area.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

As Texan expats living in Prague, we frequently have the urge for authentic Mexican food. We go to Las Adelitas at least once a month--and there are several obviously reasons: Authentic Mexican food, the best margaritas in town (and we've tried a lot of places), and friendly service. Although we've been to both locations, the original restaurant on Americka completely avoids any touristic feel. (And, it's about a five-minute walk from our flat.) Give them a try; you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I cant say enough great things about this Mexican Restaurant. The Food is excellent and the owners are excellent hosts. Definately make this venue one of your stops in Prague, you won't be disappointed.