“Irish Hospitality”

Ranked #148 of 5,705 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Prague's biggest and best Irish pub and restaurant
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Stopped in at Easter for a few. Found the staff very welcoming and the atmosphere was great. When visiting Prague again would defo come again.

Rockymanager, Manager at Rocky O'Reillys, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Russell,
Thank you for taking the time to review Rocky O' Reilly's.
We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again here in the future,
All the Team at Rocky's

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Had live sport in English, didn't stay for food but stopped for a drink a few times. The waitresses were very friendly and attentive however I found the beer very pricey. 69czk for 0,50l lager. The same lager was 28czk in a very nice restaurant only 200m or so away

Dear Jo,
Thank you for taking the time to review Rocky O' Reilly's.
I am happy to hear your kind comments about the waitresses' and service here.
I apologise you found the beer expensive. Our prices are in line with the other Irish bars in Prague and tourist bars in the area.
Hopefully you will come visit us again for the sports on your next trip to Prague.
All the team at Rocky's.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Not your cheapest choice in Prague, but they serve quality!
The staff is friendly and professional, witch is hard to find in Prague. The food is tastefull and the portions are generous.

Rockymanager, Manager at Rocky O'Reillys, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to review Rocky O Reillys. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us, hopefully we will see you back here in the future,

All the team at Rocky's.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I was a bit hesitant to visit an Irish bar because I know what they are usually about. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Rocky O'Reillys was not just a place for drunken stag groups, but also a place where everyone can enjoy themselves. The food was absolutely outstanding. In fact one of the best meals I had in Prague. I had a burger and my girlfriend had the fish and chips. Both were fantastic. Great selection of drinks as well. I am a bit of a whiskey connoisseur and like to try different ones and this bar / restaurant has many to choose from.
The staff was also excellent. They all spoke English extremely well and made us feel right at home. I would strongly recommend Rockys to anyone visiting Prague looking for a great meal or a place to sit back, relax with a drink and enjoy one of the many games that are televised.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good food and beers in the center of Prague. Totally exceeded our expectations. Friendly staff, which you will not find too many other places in Prague. Have been many times and never disappointed.