“great staff, terrible food”

RBG Bar & Grill Prague
Ranked #668 of 5,665 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Czech, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: RBG Bar & Grill at the Park Inn Hotel Prague serves fresh, healthy food from the grill. Dine on hanger steak, free-range chicken, the best gourmet burgers, grilled seafood, and a variety of salads, shakes and smoothies. The bar offers an ideal place to meet with friends or colleagues and relax over drinks and snacks. Enjoy a wide selection of drinks, including chilled cocktails and famous Czech beer.
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Leave well alone. We ate here our first night and hardly touched anything. There were only four other people in all night and it was a Friday.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Great restaurant with good range of local and international cuisine. Very good quality of served meals.

1  Thank 312Paolo
Reviewed 15 January 2013

We stayed at the Park Inn and went to the on-site restaurant one night as we'd worn our feet out walking all day! Good range of food, some local dishes plus more usual fare - I had a very good burger and my husband had carp (seasonal special, a bit like we have turkey in the UK). Not cheap compared to restaurants in town but a meal for two including wine still worked out at less than £30.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I stayed at the park inn hotel and this was the bar near the lobby, I had a wonderful time the service was excellent and it was some of the best service I had during my trip.

Reviewed 26 December 2012 via mobile

The food is of very good quality, but over priced.
Service is inattentive at best, ignorant if I was being harsh.
Only try if you have the time and money to spare, and willing to rugby tackle someone for service.