Ways to Experience Insight Cities Prague
from US$48.81
from US$336.53
from US$90.00
More Info
All reviews amazing city vadim politics architecture tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019

The Strahov Klastern brewery has possibly the best beer in the world. The Strahov brewery, drinking hall, and restaurant are in the Monastery compound. Not only are the beers excellent, the service is good, the prices are low and the nice selection of food is nicely prepared. We have made this a nearly daily stop during our annual visit to Prague. I was there just a week ago and I already miss it.

Reviewed 15 September 2019

The Insight Cities tour of Art Nouveau/Cubist Architecture is a very entertaining and stimulating tour of Prague's architectural wonders.

This tour takes you on a pleasant walk through some of Prague's most beautiful sites - both the well-known monuments and the city's hidden gems. During our walk, our guide Bonita offered fascinating details about art nouveau, cubism, and art deco and gave insight into the historical events in Central Europe in the 19th and 20th centuries that led to the formation of these art movements.

Insight Cities is head and shoulders above many other European tours I've been on. The guides are professors and subject matter experts in the field, and their expertise and ability to captivate a crowd really comes across. I took the tour with my mother and we both enjoyed it immensely. Going on this tour made our trip to Prague extra special.

If you are visiting Prague, don't miss it!

Reviewed 15 September 2019

The company was named insightcities.com. We experienced a wonderful and informative tour of Prague through this company. Our guide was Vadim. He taught us so much history and culture of Prague. His knowledge was amazing. Would highly recommend this tour. You can custom make to what you would like to see but would go on his recommendations.

Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

Vadim gave our family a perfect three-hour tour of Prague. His in-depth knowledge not only of Prague but also of a wide range of related subjects brought the history of Prague, its people and the Czech Republic to life. The cost of the tour is well worth it for anyone wanting a deeper understanding of the city while covering both the well-known and lesser-known sights and stories of its past and present.

Reviewed 13 September 2019

This was a wonderful tour for my 85 year old mum and myself, Bonita met us in the hotel and we took the tram to the gardens. She is So knowledgeable and experienced in Prague, the history and insight she gave us was amazing! I would highly recommend for garden and history lovers!