“Good food, but not really colombian!”
Review of El Arriero

El Arriero
Ranked #2,516 of 5,853 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Neighbourhood: Praha 5
Neighbourhood: Praha 5
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I went there with my parents atracted by the promise of a "bandeja paisa". We weren't totally disappointed. The food was tasty, but it didn't taste like colombian food. It was closer to cuban beens. We got for the fist time in our lives a beef "chicharron", something very weird (but tasty). The "chorizo" was also a bit weird, but good.
We especially missed the colombian and south american warm in the service.
By the way, I was surprised to see the 'tripadvisor" logo in the entrance given that I knew that the restaurant only had one review, and a negative one!!!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The decoration is nice and the service is really from south america. Also the menu and decoration looks nice, but the quality of the food we got was far from be what was expected. The meat was hard and nothing special.

I'm for sure not going there again

Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Very good high quality Argentinian steak! Best sausage in Prague! I tried their food twice in a festival and found it fascinating to try.

1  Thank ASR_ASR
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Great for a beer, exotic/popular ambient to be in Prague. Unfortunately, very 'low cost', mainly the kitchen, frustrating... :(

1  Thank Alex G
Reviewed 20 September 2012

to be honest this restaurant is not good at all. We were there with my friends and restaurant was empty, only 4 of us were in...We ordered a food..waited for 1,5 hour!!! Than they brought plates only for 3 of us and apologised that the chief forgot to cook the 4th meal..after 1,5hour of waiting!!!! NEVER MORE