“Lovely Food”

Price range: US$9 - US$31
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Description: Our restaurant & bar Bohemica Old Town with a concept of modern Czech and international cuisine by our Chef Petr Slivone. Our multi-language and friendly team is always ready to make all your wishes come true, because your happiness is our biggest goal. We would like to offer you a selection of Czech and international wines and weekly lunch menu, degustation menu, and the best selection of the Czech specialties in an elegant atmosphere. You should not miss our live music performances every Friday and Saturday stariting at 20:30, and our wonderful terrace during the warm season. We are looking forward to welcoming you very soon.
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Quite expensive for Prague but worth every penny. The food was delicious, well presented and interesting. We spent £52 for 3 courses and wine for two. The setting is nice and our waiter (Miroslav) could not have been more helpful. It is on the edge of the Old Town close to the gate to the commercial area.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Nice restaurant with good food and pleasant service but poorly patronised and with good reason. We only ate here because we had a 20% discount voucher because it was my wife's birthday but this was still comfortably the most expensive meal we had whilst in Prague. The food was nice but portions were a bit on the pretentious side (ie tiny). There was an excellent jazz singer on one night as we passed who was singing to just two people which was criminal but not surprising when there are restaurants close by which are half the price and just as good, if not better.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We went there for a couples dinner, our anniversary, the day after Valentines Day, and still we got the offer for a Valentines Day special. It was very romantic and the dishes were delicious. In addition we bought a good wine on recommendation by the person serving us. My only complaint about the food would be that the steak should be a bit more tender, but not much to complain about. This day, we also were lucky, as there were live music in the restaurant. All of this made this evening very special. I would glady recommend this place to someone else.

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

A czech friend o mine recommended us this fancy restaurant remarking the nice ambience and the helpful and attentive staff working there.. And he was completely right. Since the moment we stepped in we felt welcomed and comfy. The food was full of taste, as starter we had a duck pate with cranberries-10 points out of 10- :) and as main courses beef tenderloin and roasted duck wich was astonishing. My gf and I shared a honey cake as dessert coz the waiter said that is traditional in czeck rep. I totally recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We went there for the dinner with 3 other people. We all had the different types of meals and we all were happy with the choice and the taste.
I ve tried their steak and I must say that I was very impressed. Exactly as I requested it.
The restaurant is the hotel restaurant so dont expect any Czech spirit there, but it was clean and the service was very good.
I will definitely go back.