“Dry Burgers and Dishonest Staff”
Review of U Buldoka

U Buldoka
Ranked #1,333 of 5,468 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Prague, Czech Republic
“Dry Burgers and Dishonest Staff”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

All I have to say is I had four beers, and they tried to charge me for seven. Like other reviewers, I recommend keeping your own count and not letting them get away with being dirty little cheating commies.

• Visited August 2013

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Slovak first
Novorossiysk, Russia
“Only beer's good”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I visited this bar just to have a snack and drink some beer. It appeared that I drank three beers before I finally got my salmon with vegetables. Being a cook I know that it usually takes 12-15 minutes to cook salmon. It seemed that they started fishing just after my order)). It was awful experience((.

• Visited October 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
“Best czech pub”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Probably the best Beer in prague!! Really friendly staff .You Can find here traditional czech food , they Have daily menu Also there is no smoking allowed during the lunch Time ! There is a bar downstairs - really crowded there )).

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Nice beer, but keep a tab on what your bill is”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

My group of four had an average meal accompanied by two pints for three and one pint for the other person. We were billed for eight beers. From the expression on the barman's face, it did not look to me like an honest 'mistake'.

• Visited May 2012
uk
“Nice beer / bar and burger however...”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

the barman attempted to overcharge us. Only by one beers worth, but when challenged, the 'caught' expression was evident.

I could not recommend this bar based upon this - be aware of orders your should you enter....

Visited May 2012