“I was haunted”

Ghosts and Legends Tour by Haunted Prague
Ranked #183 of 511 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place full of legends and mysteries. It has also a colorful and violent history. Some of the troubled spirits are wandering around the city until today and their sleepless souls lurk behind the dark corners of the narrow alleyways. Come with us on a journey to Old Town after dark to uncover some of its ancient secrets and hear the thrilling and fascinating tales and stories from the old days performed by our costumed guides. And don’t forget, the ghosts will be definitely watching You. "SEE PRAGUE FROM ITS DARKER SIDE"
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“I was haunted”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Let's confess first. I chose Prague for my vacation this time because I loved scary stories, and I knew bohemian were quite crazy in that area.
The tour is not about making you scared, the tour leaders tell you about the believed stories and legend in the city, and this made it wonderful for me. I like to know little fairy-tales, stories that people tells about a certain building, character and so on.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Chista N

Aveiro, Portugal
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Meh”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

It wasn't scary at all. The tour guide was very good, he spoke excellent English but the stories weren't scary in the least.

Visited March 2014
Brooklyn, New York
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Just kill me now...”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

The ghost tour equivalent of a bad county fair spook house. The real terror comes about halfway through the tour, when you'll beg to be dispatched by any of the methods of medieval execution your guide describes.

1 Thank Julie J
St Louis
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Boring delivery from guide, it was awful.”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

The tour was led by Max who was unsure of himself and just not a good tour guide. The tour went in just one basement
from room to room. A few interesting tidbits but overall fairly boring. Wish we had taken a ghost story tour instead of the legends your.

Visited March 2014
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Better tours available”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The woman who took the tour was quite funny and told a good fairy tale and it was very tongue in cheek but we were a bit bored and the props were cheap and nasty. There were only two of us on the tour which I don't think helped so if you turn up and there's no one else there I'd definitely give it a miss and spend your £20 on beer instead :)

Visited February 2014