“New Experience”

Ranked #182 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Mellieha, Malta
“New Experience”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We visited the Fusion Hotel 360 bar and had an amazing experience. The staff was great with letting us make our own cocktails with their help. They were also very friendly. The atmosphere was really good. A very unique experience.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

For a hostel, it was one of the nicest I have stayed at. It's location was great, close enough to the center, main square. Great breakfast, but false advertising on the rotating bar....it only rotated once in the four days we were there. Also, they refused to change our towels, even though they changed the other girls in the room.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I had an incredible time at this place. The hotel is brand new, and it's situated in the heart of the city.

The best part of my stay, however, was interacting with the hotel staff. Suli and David, the receptionists, were incredibly helpful, polite and caring. They helped me plan my stay, and they showed me the main attraction sites. They were just great guys and really made this a memorable trip. Thanks, dudes!

Room Tip: Best hotel in Prague.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Stayed there for 7 nights, it has a very cool feel to it. Great location, and excellent amenities. The bar is a nice place to hang out and the staff are very helpful.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed 4 days at the Hotel. Location superb!! Very cool hotel. Basic standards. Rates were cheap in comparison with other hotels. Rooms are the same as the pics from their website (important!!). Very young staff!! but professionally enough! Most of the clients were students also very young but did not have the sensation to be in a Hostel but a Hotel. If I come back to Praga I will repeat hotel. Worth it!
Well done!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Zoebcn
, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this review, 2 July 2012
Hi Zoebcn,

many thanks for your wonderful review. We appreciate it. Spread the word!

Lots of fusion greetings from me and the whole team!

Nah-Dja Tien, General Manager.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Was a decent hostel, close to the centre. Good if you are looking for somewhere cheap. One point to note is to NOT trust the receptionist. I had a bladder infection during my stay and needed to see the doctor . Asked the receptionist - said hospital was 10,000 kronas (=roughly 300 pound!) and he wanted to call the in-house doctor for 4000 kronas excl medicine. I found a doctor online in Prague and wanted to use the reception phone to call, he 'kindly' offered to call but acted a little suspicious. Having spoken in English at first, he changed to speaking Czech on the phone and then told me it was going to cost 10000 kronas!!!! I didn't believe him so I decided to call again using my own phone, was told it was not that price. I was not surprised he was lying. The doctor was very efficient was located literally 5 mins from the hostel (costs around 2700 kronas in total).

Disappointing as rest of the hostel is decent- heard a lot of stories about needing to be careful in Prague but certainly didn't expect to be scammed at the hostel. If you want a honest place to stay, definitely would not recommend this!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Cho1
, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this review, 2 July 2012
Dear Cho1,

I thank you very much for your time to leave a review for fusion hotel Prague. Your experience with our receptionist was most unfortunate and I would like to offer you my apologies.
We are not and never will be tolerating this kind of behaviour from our staff and strong and appropriate measures have been taken to avoid this in the future.
I strive very hard to keep the "human" touch within the behaviour of all my colleagues and I give praise to those who will spoil our guests by going the extra mile. Obviously, my colleague did not do so.
I hope that anyways you enjoyed your stay here in Prague and that you will consider to visit Prague again in the future.
All the best from sunny Prague, Nah-Dja Tien, General Manager.
Canada
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Looks and feels like a boutique hotel. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm room. Had a separate toilet area, and a shower area with another toilet in there - 2 toilets in total inside the room. Rain shower head, with constant water pressure and hot water. Has in-room lockers - use it if you don't want your stuff jacked! Comfy beds. Hotel/Rooms are CLEAN!!!! The cleanest hostel I've ever been to. Free laundry, blowdryer (get it at reception), locks (@ reception). Great staff willing to help out anytime. Walking distance to the main train station (5-10mins) and all the main attractions (5-10mins). Lots of food options in the hotel, and outside the hotel (within a 1 block radius).

Nothing negative to say.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank enku
NahDja, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this review, 13 June 2012
Dear Enku, we tried really hard to make a cool and funky place for any budget in the centre of Prague and I love it, that you got the right feeling! Happy that you liked it :0) Have a great day! Nah-Dja "the Boss"