“Different in a good way”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of NYX Prague

NYX Prague
Ranked #175 of 670 Hotels in Prague
cleveland, oh
“Different in a good way”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Such a refreshing choice after staying in the usual US hotel chains. This place is fun, clean, funky and yet feels homy and comfortable (at least to me). Our room had a few cool little interior features, like painting on the wall, the toilet paper holder or lighting in the bathroom that I really liked. I suspect other rooms are different. The price was very reasonable as well, especially given the hotel's location. Will definitely come back

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
Reviewed 12 December 2012

found fusion by accident searching where to i stay after stoleen passport and money. guys at the reception Helena-Jacub and Eric -Lucas waass more than helpfull and patient with me.lots of thanks and appriciation to them .hotel rooms amazing in v.good prices.Keep up the good work guys.Respect

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I stayed at Fusion Hotel for three nights while in Prague to see SHM's last tour at the O2. The Hotel was modern and funky as well as extremly friendly. The room was just what me and my mates needed, somewhere warm, clean and comfortable to lay are heads after a few jars of Staropramen. It wasnt until the morning we saw how unique the room was with cool art work on the walls. We had never been to the Czech Republic and throuroghly enjoyed our visit to Prague; we had many a request for the reception staff who were very heplful and each one was met with a smile. A special thank you to Helen, Natali and Erik who dealt with us alot :). The restaurant and bar were fantastic too, great beer and food. I would recommend Fusion Hotel to anyone who wants to visit Prague!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ben M
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Staying at a hostel/hotel can always be daunting as it conjures up images of old, dirty and shabby accommodation... well definitely not in this case! Upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised by the modern and funky reception/arrival area. We were greeted with a smile and the receptionist even helped us with our numerous questions about Prague (First time in Prague). The rooms continued with the funky industrial theme and had individual art/images on the walls! The breakfast was tasty and had a great selection, ample room & seating to enjoy as well. We only went into the bar on one occasion (Thursday night), and the round of drinks was the cheapest we had in Prague! The location of Fusion is ideal too for the old town and shopping district, all in all an awesome funky hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Ramallah, Palestinian Territories
Reviewed 3 December 2012

i was in the fusion hotel during the white sensation event in prague, there was special rates for the event in the event day everyone was wearing white, it was a great atmosphere, staff are very friendly rooms are a bit small but very clean and in a way weird but enjoyable, the hotel is a hotel to visit for sure

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I was a bit apprehensive before our stay as it was a hostel - me and my girlfriend have stayed in a couple of ropey places on our many travels so far. This place was far from ropey though...

Girls at the check in desk were friendly and helpful especially when dealing with some rowdy lads who were checking in at the same time as us. The rooms were slick and some unique art on the walls, very clean and we had a nice view of the city also.

The bar was really cool and usually a nice chilled out atmosphere at nights except from Saturday night when they put on a huge party and the place was bouncing! it was a great night!

We got breakfast everyday which was always well presented, fresh and very tasty!

All in all a great stay and would definitely recommend to money minded travellers, back packers and friends who are looking for a fun, cool place to rest your head for a few hours between pub crawls.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 November 2012

So, I just briefly read the most recent review prior to posting mine and was a little - well, a lot - surprised by tne negative review on Fusion. I experienced no such negative service, theft, or drug issues. In fact, my stay at Fusion was much more than I expected.
I'm a lttle delayed in writing my review but I promised the sales manager I would post my positive feedback so here I am 2 months later. I stayed at Fusion with a good friend of mine (reserved 6 bed mixed dorm - so out of my comfort zone as I like my fancy hotels!). in early September. We had just come from an AWFUL overnight train ride from Budapest and I was NOT feeling well when we finally made it to Fusion. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and accommodated us into an empty dorm room at 7am in the morning (check-in is at 2 or 3pm) so that we could get some much needed sleep. Had they not be able to do that, I'm pretty sure our 1 of 2 days in Prague would've been shot.
Over the course of our stay, we asked the front desk people a ton of questions and probably seemed like silly Americans but they were sooo nice. We never did check out the rotating bar but they have a GREAT breakfast buffet in the morning and great service.
We just enjoyed ourselves so much there. The first night we didn't have anyone in our room and the second night there was a couple that stayed. They were nice and quiet.
Again, it's unfortunate that the last person to review this had a terrible time but my friend and I would definitely go back to Fusion. :)

Room Tip: I booked online and received free breakfast with my dorm room. :) And it was a full breakfast inde...