NYX Prague
Preferred Hotels
US$71
US$63
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$129
Priceline
US$167
TripAdvisor
1,560 results
All reviewsfusion hotelrevolving barfun hotelapple tvmucha museumcool hotelbathroom doorold townperfect locationmodern designtrain stationdouble bedwenceslas squareon footcity breakhostelreceptionist
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Funky budget hotel in heart of Prague. The staff was exceptionally friendly. For example, on my final day, I arrived to breakfast at 11a, long after the buffet was cleared, but staff sat me down in the restaurant and brought some of everything including a cappuccino, so I could eat and work while I waited for my cab, at no additional charge. The decor feels a little more like an IKEA kitted club than a hotel; it seems to targeted to a younger audience, with neon lights, black paint and semi-erotic (but not obscene) art covering for what is spartan construction budget, though there was gray hair on most heads at breakfast anyway. For the most part it worked, but on business an oil drum with a Formica top does not quite make desk, using a non-steam iron on the mattress does not really get the wrinkles out of your suit, and dim neon bathroom lights don't facilitate looking your best for the day's meetings. Nevertheless, the place is distinctive enough and the staff helpful enough that I would not hesitate to return on vacation. As to value, I cannot really say, as the room was booked and paid for by my host.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

When you walk through the door you will know you are in a diffetent type of hotel. Local artists/students are invited to come in every three months yo didplay their works and add to the 'quirkiness' of the place. The unusual drawings on the bedroom walls arr the only 'decoration' in the minimalistic but chic rooms. The circular revolving bar is a must for the evenings - just remember that when you've had a few drinks! The drinks are very reasonable - if not cheap,compared to the UK - as is the great food.
Great place to access all areas of Prague with a few minutes walk to the old town square and Wenceslas Square - and beware gents - close to lots of quality shops as well as the UK high street favourites. Thanks to all the great staff for a memorable 4 days - Karel, Lucy, Margaretta in the restaurant, the great bar staff and all the friendly Czech people....what a pleasure to visit such a great city.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ggriffiths7 .
Reviewed 13 May 2014

we have just come back after spending 5 days in Prague, when we were looking for somewhere to stay, the Fusion hotel stood out from all others that we looked at. We have stayed in lots of hotels and chose this one as it was not your run of the mill hotel. We arrived at the Hotel at 11.00 am and asked if we could leave our luggage as check in was not until 14.00 hrs, the reception staff checked the computer and said that we were in luck as our room was ready for us. He quickly checked us in, and of we went to our room, our room was lovely, clean and comfortable, with a plate of fruit, which was a nice touch. On our pillows were vouchers for buy 3 get 1 cocktail free in the 360 bar. which we used on our first night, lovely. the pillows were on the small side, but a quick call to reception, and they arranged for housekeeping to bring extra pillows for us. the breakfast was great, and all the staff in the hotel were very friendly and went out of there way to make our stay enjoyable, location is great, with everything in walking distance. only complaint we had, but it did not spoil our stay was the air conditioning, which is controlled centrally, resulting in the rooms being very hot at night, tried sleeping with the window open, but then it was very noisy so had to close them again. would stay here again if, sorry when we return to Prague. Sandy B.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sandyb19522014
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The place was over booked so my private ensuite was switched to a suite for 4, with 3 randoms - uncomfortable, and not what I planned for...also not what I booked! It was 2 am and there was nothing I could do

The next day, once I was switched to the private suite- all was great.

Ask how packed they will be in advanced!!!!

The manager/owner has left but was VERY helpful at least

Must walk a bit to get anywhere but not far at all and the walk is fun.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Alli00
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I've just come from 3 nights stay and I've to say that it's really an average hotel that has a very nice stuff (the best asset), good breakfast, clean room and the best location but:
The room is very dark (a problem for a woman to put her face on) specially at night, no closets, no curtain in the bathroom then you have to choose: to take good shower and have the whole floor flooded with water or to stand beside the wall so the floor don't become full of water (but not enjoyable at all), the floor in the room and the public area are concrete so you can hear every step someone is doing all around the clock. My friend room was very very very (it is not a grammar mistake) small one and located near the entrance door to the floor corridor so they heard it every time someone come in or went out because it has slammed every time loudly on the doorpost. Is it the hotel concept ? I wonder.
To all this, our TV set was out of order, probably before ours visit, and there was no one to fix it even we complained on reception desk.
Next time I'll visit Pragu, it will not be my choice to stay in.

Room Tip: Do not believe the pictures from the internet, ask to see the room before chekin and/or ask all the questions before reservesio.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends