“The Place To Be in Prague ;)”
Review of NYX Prague

NYX Prague
Ranked #182 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 26 June 2014

With two friends, we slept 2 nights in this cosy and original hotel. The location is just near the city centre. There is a trendy and coloured lounge bar in this hotel. The receptionnists are very friendly : the kindness and the smile of the lovely receptionnist Helena seduced me... ;)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
why2travel, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Thomas M,
you made me smile. Helena is amazing you are right. When she smiles, everybody is in a good mood. Cool she made you feel dizzy and I hope you still had time to see other interesting things about fusion as well :-)
We will be happy to welcome you again soon
Regards from Helena
Sandra Reptova, GM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,498)

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a stag do in June on the recommendation from a friend. We had 18 people in the group and booked three 4 bed rooms and one double room for 3 nights.

There was a bit of a mix up with one of our rooms but the staff were very helpful and compensated any extra expense to us for the inconvenience.

Rooms were modern and very clean with fresh towels etc provided every day.

The 360 bar is great with food and drink both cheap. Although I don't really see the point in the revolving bar.

Location is superb as it's a 2 minute walk to the Main Street and a 10 minute walk to the old town square.

Prague is a great city and if I return, which I hope I do, I will definitely be using this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Graeme C
why2travel, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Graeme C,
thank you for taking the time and letting us know about your opinion. Its great to hear we were a place for such an important weekend of your lives. Not sure if you are the groom, but you should definetely come back with your partner because Prague is a very romantic city. I can definetely compare some of the streets of Prague to Paris.
Wish you all the best, enjoy the wedding and I wish happy life for the young couple!
Best regards

Reviewed 24 June 2014

In my 10 day whirlwind tour of 5 cities, this was the best hotel of the trip. Another reviewer used the word quirky and that is perfect. It is really a hotel/hostel, but don't let the word hostel scare you if you have never stayed in one. This hotel does a great job bridging that gap. It has dorm style rooms and private rooms with private baths. We stayed in the Xtensive room and it was really cool. One giant bed that can sleep up to 6. Also a very nice private bathroom. It had the friendly welcoming feel of a hostel (great staff and great common area. I really enjoy staying in hostels because of the social aspect, but unfortunately hostels have a bad name with many Americans. My wife and friend that we were traveling with fell in that group, and staying at Fusion definitely changed their opinion. Clean, modern, friendly, and an incredible location. I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: The Xtensive room is very unique and a cool experience.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Jake S,
what a pleasure to read your review. It really is fantastic, I feel like you were one of us. I love the way you understood our concept. This is exactly what we are trying to achieve. Break all the unnecessary bariers between travelers. The only difference is that somebody can pay for 5 star accomodation and somebody prefers to spend those money in a different way. And that is fusion - putting together all the different kinds of travelers from all around the world. The only aim is to make our guests feel welcome, socialize with other people and come back home with bunch of new friends.
I am very glad you enjoyed staying with us

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Quirky hotel, centrally placed, close to most attractions/ sights.
Only downside for us was no safe in room, no air con(very warm in evening) and can get quite noisy in corridors next to rooms. Very pleasant staff, didnt try Soup in the City but Epopey was poor. Hotel is a 5 mins walk from train station, where the airport express bus will drop you off, only cost £5 for 3 of us. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear GBJ-Cookies,
I would like to thank you for your positive opinion. There were little things you are forgiving us and I appreciate that a lot. You have a big open heart which understands things are sometimes not perfect in every way but still it does not change anything about the whole fusion experience.
Thank you and hope you will be back soon

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This hotel was absolutely amazing. The girls at reception were adorable and extremely helpful. The hotel itself is creatively designed, perfectly located and has an amazing revolving bar! Our vintage room was unique and super comfy. We adore everything about this hotel and cannot wait to come back to Prague and stay here again. We will make sure that all of our friends stay here. Seriously guys, do not stay anywhere else! Fusion is the best!!

Room Tip: Vintage Room was amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wendydirects

Dear Wendydirects,
And we love you!! You are like a TV advertisement for fusion :-)) Biiig thank you for your lovely words. Vintage rooms is definetely one of the best choices. We have more similar vintage rooms but each one is different as well, with a little different taste. So if you are coming next time, feel free to ask reception for a tour de fusion and vintege rooms and then you can choose your preffered one.
Hope to welcome you again soon
Kind regards

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I've booked a vintage room is this hotel. I liked the room very much.

Very friendly staff members. I had lunch in the soup bar, very good, and I tried the 360° bar, also very nice. Breakfast was good (better than basic)

The only minor points where the street noise in the night (people and machines), and the fact that the room doesn't have airco for warm/hot nights.

Room Tip: Try to avoid a room at the street side.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Wim_Moortgat,
let me thank you for your time reviewing fusion hotel as well as our Soup in the city bistro. I can see your experience was positve and I appreciate it so much from such an experienced traveler like you are. I think you chose the best room type you could. Vintage room is one of the most popular rooms and makes happy leisure travelers or business guests.
Thank you very much again, my pleasure to meet guests like you.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I recon the place to stay in Prague if you like young,cool,quirky and different. Right in the middle of everything though once you close the double window you don't hear a thing. Room was very tidy and different-fabulous. Loved the bar as well -big tick guy's will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Bettina,
quirky is the word we love to hear when our guests are describing fusion. I am glad you are our next guest with this kind of feeling and experience. Your last sentence is funny to be honest. So we are accepting the challenge and waiting for big guys to come back!!
Best regards