NYX Prague
US$178
US$151
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$125
US$319
US$267
Preferred Hotels
US$137
US$93
1,556 results
All reviewsfusion hotelrevolving barfun hotelapple tvmucha museumcool hotelbathroom doorold townperfect locationmodern designtrain stationdouble bedwenceslas squareon footcity breakhostelreceptionist
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the Fusion hotel for 4 days. The hotel looks great, but wasn't designed for comfort. The rooms don't feel homely at all and the fashionable lights actually provide terrible lightening.

The service at the front desk feels very unprofessional and actually didn't follow up on the two things requested.

Breakfast and service at breakfast is good.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I was in the same Hotel one year ago, still fantastic, classy.. Think the perfect description to describe the hotel would be "Design Hotel"
It's in the very Center and all of the receptionists are friendly, without any exception!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank paulboden101
why2travel, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2014

Dear Paulboden101,

short, effective and honest. Let me thank you that you basically described the best about us in two sentences. Sometimes less is actually more and I like to follow that rule.
I am happy that you belong into the group of our loyal guests who are coming again for the second or third time. This is the most important for us.
Big thanks and hope to welcome you again in the near future
Kindest regards

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed here two nights and was fortunate to have very respectful roommates in the four-bed dorm. The bed I slept in was side-by-side with the woman next to me, a little too close for (my) comfort. The room was clean; I arrived a little early and was able to check in and store my bag. I agree that the Russian guy who works at the desk is very helpful. He patiently answered a lot of questions (that he's probably been asked 10,000 times) and helped me get to the bus station when I had to return to Berlin. The hostel is next door to the Mucha Museum and a block away from Wenceslas Square. Cost-wise, I think the Fusion offers a very affordable alternative to a cheap hotel and there are other amenities onsite, such as a restaurant, bar & lounge, and places to sit and read. This was a good choice for me as I was traveling alone in Czech Republic.

Room Tip: Do not book a room with more than four beds... that's already a bit cozy, from my perspective.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
why2travel, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Sensulato,
thank you for your honest feedback. I know how it feels to travel alone and its always nice to find somebody who actually wants to help you and is not just doing it because he is told to. Our guests would feel the difference immediately. Our reception guys are very focused on the client and I am happy you experienced it. You are right, fusion is a great choice for travellers travelling on budget, on the other hand we can also offer luxury appartment. Taste has no limits with us.
I hope we will be your choice also in the future.
Thank you and kind regards from Prague

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We stayed just one night at the beginning of a driving trip through Central Europe and were sufficiently impressed to want to book a further night at the end of the trip, though unfortunately they were already booked up on that occasion. As a couple of relative old farts we were slightly trepidatious about the hotel cum hostel concept but it works very well and we had a very enjoyable stay. We were in what is apparently one of the more basic rooms and found it comfortable and stylish, and great value as well, especially given the location. The breakfast was really good and we liked the atmosphere of the restaurant, which made for a refreshing change from your bog standard hotel breakfast experience. Service was polite and efficient and they dealt very well with our late arrival. Altogether a very positive experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Andrew T,
your feedback is very nice.fusion is for people young at heart, so really there are no limitations. People tend to think we are more for a young crowd because of the technology and the design but its not true. We are for everybody who is willing to accept us as we are. Far away from typical hotels but a place with social vibe and warm spirit staff. At the end that is what counts right? And the location ofcourse:-)
I am very glad you stayed with us and hope we will be your choice for your future travel plans.
Kindest regards

Reviewed 23 August 2014

A unique, great place to stay. From the rather bleak, black, wacky decor to the best breakfast of our trip, this place really works well. Arriving at 3.00am because of flight delays, the big comfortable bed in our standard double room was a godsend and without even asking, the friendly guy in reception gave us a later check-out time.

Shame we our stay was short, as its location is ideal. You can walk everywhere. This hotel is refreshingly different, dark maybe but drab it ain't!

Room Tip: Make a reservation ASAP. We couldn't get a room on our last night, so be warned!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Plum 66,
your review is a music for my ears. The breakfast chef will be very happy reading your review as well. I agree that breakfast must be really good, its the most important part of your day.
Let me thank you for your opinion, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope that next time we can cover all your nights but summer is a really busy period and as you said, its better to book in advance.
I hope to meet you in the future
Kind regards