“Beautiful and fab location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Bathroom.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bathroom.
Bathroom. Washer and dryer in a wardrobe.
Bedroom.
Bedroom.
Hallway
Front of property.
Floor plan of the apartment.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
V25
Swansea
“Beautiful and fab location!”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Visited here with a friend. The apartment is beautiful and has all the amenities you could need for your stay. It is in a fab location, close to Old Town Square and within easy reach of all the sights. Peter and Monika were wonderful hosts and they couldn't do enough to help if needed. I would definitely stay here again if in Prague!

Kjhgfds12
Timperley
“Splendid stay!”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Totally enjoyed our 3 nights in Prague, the apartment had everything and more, very central to restaurants and sightseeing and Monika thanks again for all you help, would highly recommend this apartment, would go back in a flash, loved the chilli point also the beer museum was a favourite if you like a selection of beer to try, Hemingway for a cocktail was fun as there are all themed and was quite an intriguing place,

22 Jan 2017
Thank you very much Maxine. I will very much look forward to seeing you again soon. :) Take care, Monika
Chsanc2
Michigan
“Beautiful, remodeled apartment in a great Prague location”
Reviewed 8 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

From start to finish, working with Monika (the management company) was a pleasure. She was very attentive, easy to reach, and very friendly. The location of the apartment was perfect! Tucked away off a side street right next to an Irish Pub in a beautiful part of old town. The interior was clean, well-appointed, modern, and beautiful! We especially loved the modern bathroom with the "floor window" feature. The only minor complaint I have is with the television. We were unable to get any tv stations the entire time, so we had to use Netflix for tv. The other thing that was a bit uncomfortable was the bed linen situation. There weren't any sheets, only a comforter. Also, the pillows were a little flat and there were only one for each of us. Otherwise we loved staying in this comfortable apartment in beautiful Prague!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and bathroom
Liked least: Bed linens
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
9 Oct 2016
I would like to very much thank you for your nice review and for your comments, which I appreciate. I am happy that you had a lovely time in the apartment and Prague itself.
I very much apologize for the problem with the TV and I regret that I didnt know about it at all. If I would know about it I would sort it out for you right away with my great pleasure. Upon check-in everything was ok, so probably you accidentally pressed wrong button which turned off the satelite programmes . I would like to kindly ask all our guests to let me know immediately in case of any problems so that I can sort it out for you right away. I am always available for my guests and ready to help with anything.
Concerning the bed linen, I am not sure what do you mean by the comforter, but I am pleased to confirm that there are 2 big pillows and 2 small pillows on the bed and a king size double duvet with fresh bed linen to ensure the comfortable sleep.
Thank you very much and hope to see you again sometime in the future. You are always welcome. Kind regards, Monika
ValGary20...
Greenville, South Carolina
“Comfortable Apartment; Ideal Location”
Reviewed 19 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Our first visit to Prague was a wonderful experience. We stayed in this comfortable apartment for a week. The location is perfect. The neighborhood is attractive with a small park at the end of the street and has a safe feeling about it. Several very good restaurants are within a block away as are two bakeshops. Prague first Irish pub is next door. The Old Town and Jewish Quarter are only minutes away and many other attractions are easily walkable. The Metro and tram stops are close by. The apartment is fully equipped and lacks for nothing.. Although we didn't use the washer, dryer, or oven, it was comforting to know they were there. The unique bathroom with its glass floor was a fun experience. Monika, the manager, could not have been more helpful in making initial arrangements including a driver for arrival and departure. She was extremely response to our every communication. We highly recommend the apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
MichalPet
Annandale, Australia
“Absolutely Perfect - Modern decor, meticulous and a five minute stroll to Old Town Square ”
Reviewed 9 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
My wife and I spent a week in August in this wonderful, modern apartment, fitted with all the mod cons: A/C, washer, safe, dryer, dishwasher, 2TVs, cable, free WIFI, family size fridge. Situated next door to the first Irish Pub in Prague, it was never noisy and there is no car traffic. Monika manages the apartment and was professional and helpful at all times. Her driver, Petr, picked us up at the rail station and took us to the airport when we left, as well as a tour. I can't praise this apartment enough, nor Monika and Petr. The apartment is in the heart of the Old Town. You can walk everywhere. Would we go back? You betcha, we're already planning next April

Confirm my review >

klsh0303
“Do not stay here if you want to sleep”
Reviewed 31 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

This place is beautiful and affordable with a nice owner but it is simply impossible to sleep due to noise of the Irish pub. I'm am staying there currently and it is midnight and the music is blasting through the walls. If you need a good nights sleep get earplugs or look elsewhere

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Nov 2014
Dear Shawn,

We take feedback from our guest’s very seriously and would like to react to your experience in the apartment and hopefully avoid any future misunderstandings or worries. We always strive to make our guests´ stay comfortable and without any problem. We always meet our guests personally in the apartment to ensure that the arrival is hassle free and that you feel at home right from the beginning. We always say “please don’t hesitate to contact us in case of any problem during your stay, we will be happy to help solve the problem“. The information on how to reach us is always left in the apartment.

I am very disappointed and sad that your experience was in the end not a nice one. However I am also very surprised, because when I met you upon your departure your feedback at that time was perfect and you just had words of praise. You told me that your stay was a great one and that if you ever come back you will definitely stay with us again. I had not heard from you during your stay so I expected that no problems did occur and that you were just having a wonderful time, which you confirmed upon your departure. Your review is a big surprise for me.

I kindly ask all our guests to be honest with us and tell the truth about their experience when we see each other. We are always happy to hear any recommendations and suggestions for the apartment so that we can improve it and avoid any other bad experience.

The Irish Restaurant next door is a very nice restaurant with a wide range of beers/delicious food and most of our guests are very happy to spend their time there while having a dinner/lunch or coffee after a long day of walking in the city.

Sometimes they have live music performances and you can also watch sports events live on TVs there. However they are very considerate and always strive keep the noise to a minimum. The apartment and the restaurant are located in a very quiet residential street with mainly locals living there so they would not dare to have a loud music whole night as there would definitely be locals calling the police, which is never a good thing for the restaurants and their reputation.

Moreover, I am always available on the phone in case of any urgent matters (which is always pointed out upon check-in). In the event there is any problem at all at any time of the day or night we simply ask that we be contacted so we can solve whatever the problem is. I am always here for you ready to help and ensure that your holiday experience will be just great.

Monika
Kerry M
Sydney, Australia
“Great location, Comfortable apartment”
Reviewed 25 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

This apartment is in a fantastic location, close to everything you will want to explore. The apartment is very comfortable, great facilities and a unique but modern bathroom. There are some great restaurants and cafes close by, and in fact James Joyce Irish pub is right next door but no problems with noise and a supermarket is around the corner. Monika is very professional and Petr, the driver was punctual and reliable. Definitely recommend this apartment in the heart of Prague's Old Town.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Not being able to pay full rental before arrival
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing