“certainly a place to check out - service could be enhanced a bit”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Celetna Crystal

Celetna Crystal
Ranked #76 of 387 Shopping in Prague
Dallas
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“certainly a place to check out - service could be enhanced a bit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

If you ask around you may get referred to Celetna Crystal store for crystal, garnet or other purchases. My friend and I went there a couple of times to get a feel for prices and merchandise. Prices are competitive for a quality product. We bought jewelry primarily but there is much more to the store. I know some folks prefer to purchase bohemian crystal at home, still in my opinion worth checking out not just for crystal but for other things.

Be sure and hit all floors for ideas. There is also a 3% discount if you use cash vs. credit and I suspect if you ask at the concierge desk or from a tour guide you can get another 5% discount. Our guide provided ours.

Service however feels a bit light for a store of the quality and size. You will need to ask for help. Once engaged, they will make effort to find inventory you are interested in the store.

An example of a small thing that could differentiate the service if they desired, to take advantage of a VAT refund required spending around 130 dollars (2000 CZ) and the clerks are not particularly forthcoming with reminders or even prompts.

All in all, worth the visit!!!

Visited December 2011