“Nice and afordable”

Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: European, Czech, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Welcome to Serial Burgers! Here's a stylish restaurant opened recently for you to make your sinful dreams about goddamned delicious burgers come true. Come over for patties from juicy, home-minced meat, fluffy home-baked buns and fresh herbs & veggies. Go great with draught Pilsner or yummy cocktails.
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Took a while until we found it.. In short words, nice atmosphere, very good food, staff pleasent..price afordable.. A place with good meal and not so far away from old town.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have been in this restaurant several times during my staying in Prague, and I just say that in general terms, the Czech Gastronomy here is good, but when it comes to other kind of food like pasta I would not recommend it at all.

Food? You shoud thy the famous Goulash made with local beer, and also the ribs and Duck leg are good choices in this restaurant.

Service? I experience a lot of different services here, but the last times it has been so badly in customerorientation. They were pressuring you a lot with drinks, and food to consume and then it was a big difference serving dishes (ones were in 5 minutes and others inmore than 40).

Atmosphere? It is a good place in a clasical Czech style with a nice deco.

1  Thank danielrueda91
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Went here after reading reviews on Tripadvisor for an early dinner (around 6pm) as we have young daughter.
When we arrived, the place was pretty empty but we were told they only had one free table for us to use - one of the high ones with the high stools - not so great with a 2 year old - but we were hungry and needed to eat quickly
The menu had a good selection. We ordered the potato soup for our little girl and it was delicious! She ate the whole adult sized portion with no problems! My husband and I had the wild boar with sour cabbage and dumplings - again a delicious dish which we really enjoyed.
We ate and we were gone pretty quickly, and I have to say I wasn't convinced that all the tables were reserved - or that we couldn't have used a more appropriate table one for our short visit. So while I would definitely recommend this place - perhaps best to be on the safe side and book in advance

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Quickly, Testy, not expensive. Good personal. Nice place with good decoration. I strictly recommend this place!

Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Relaxed, friendly and cosy atmosphere with great local food and fabulous beer! Perfect after a long day of travelling.