“Good for drink in the evening”
Review of Jet Set - CLOSED

Jet Set
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I visited this restaurant during the lunch. I had spinach salad with chicken and was good - I chose it from lunch menu. I drunk very good home made elderberry lemonade. The interior is huge and can sit outside.

1  Thank Lucie R

Reviewed 6 March 2013

cool bar, friendly , great cocktail selection and quick service.
nice atmosphere, all different kinds of seats , stools , sofas, sit, lay or perch..!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Jet Set is a lively bar selling great cocktails, good draft beer and playing excellent music. The restaurant part is also very competitively priced with a good choice of Czech food or general European food on the Bar menu. Plenty of space for a big party too which great as so many Prague bars are small. Modern decor tastefully done and service friendly. English spoken too which helpful. Mostly local crowd which makes a change from the touristy bars in the centre of town. Prague 5 seems to be an up and coming area but still only a short walk to the centre and a lot cheaper. Looking forward to going back!

1  Thank NBFH
Reviewed 31 December 2012

We stopped in for lunch. Thought it would be quick, but we waited 30 minutes for our food. It was bland and luke warm. Probably a fun place to grab a drink in the evening but I would not suggest eating there.

1  Thank CaliforniaUSA123
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I have visited both Jet Set bars (the one in Vodickova Street I liked it more). There are nicelz decorated, offering really good quality meals and with very sensible pricing. The meals offered seem to be prepared by a chef. Definitely recommended!