“FRESH and YUMMY”

Ranked #87 of 5,705 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Sushi, European, Japanese, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Excellent service with an excellent menu. The sushi was very fresh and their specialty rolls were a nice change from the typical sushi menu. Our only complaint was the small paper napkins ... Not what one would expect from a nice restaurant. The location is a little out of the way, but not a bad walk.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

With my business partners we were in this restaurant for business dinner. For all of us it was not a first time having sushi at all and I have to say that the sushi was really good, sake was fine very nice designed interior. Service was cool and smiley. Very recommend this sushi restaurant! I will come back indeed.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We are tired of visiting for all day and finally chose to go for a local sushi bar in prague and checked for the website of Hanabi. The food is average but the service is fair enough.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Went for a dinner there with my girlfriend. The sushi were good, the service is fast and a good. atmosphere.
Waitress should learn how to smile and try to understand well what the customer would like. I asked a waitress for a spoon, she gave me a fork!

2  Thank Globe_trotter_maxx
Reviewed 18 February 2014

For years, Sushi Bar was the best sushi place in Prague. But I have now realized that Hanabi offers the same (if not just slightly better) food at much more reasonable price. The service could be a bit faster but their spicy maguro maki and tuna sashimi is worth some sacrifice. Yes, I now vote them the best sushi place in Prague.