“Good Fun”

Shooting Range Prague
Ranked #31 of 285 Fun & Games in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We operate indoor and outdoor shooting range for public. If you come to Prague, shooting AK47 is one of your must to do. Groups are welcome and our licensed shooting instructors are speaking English. Indoor shooting range has limited type of guns and 25m firing distance. Outdoor shooting range is without limit and max.100m firing distance. We have legendary rifles ready for you! AK47,S&W MP15,SNIPER,GLOCK,MAGNUM,REVOLVER,DESERT EAGLE,REMINGTON SHOTGUN and more. A Lifetime experience for everybody! (age 18+) Check our AIRPORT Shooting pickup service, cheapest and the most adventure way how to start your epic adventure in Prague - in our transportation section on the website.
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I organised this activity for my stag group of 9. The company took 1 day to get back to every email reply but did respond. If you plan on communicating via email before you visit Prague make sure you communicate in advance.

We were picked up in a new Merc transit which was a nice smooth ride. The driver seemed like he was in a rush though. He sped to and fro during our pick up and drop off. I nearly flew off my seat when broke hard from speeding when someone decided to walk across the zebra crossing. He even got into an argument with a tram driver as he pulled out while a tram was coming towards us.

We all had a great time and we got to choose our package while we were on the range. We all did package 5. Amazing weapons. The AK47 is scary but they are all good fun. My fav was the UZI.

We wanted to shoot the sniper but the instructor didn't tell me during booking that the last slot meant no shooting after 5pm. We did 4-5pm. Had I known that I would have never gone for the last slot. Avoid the last slot if you can. We had to rush out shooting too. We wanted to spend more money but the instructor didn't allow us.

Overall a good experience and good price. You get more shots for the price compared to some of the higher rated shooting places.

Use this company but don't book the last slot of the day.

4  Thank Dipesh K

Reviewed 11 March 2014

If you’re going to Prague I would definitely recommend this. You don’t have this opportunity in England so the chance to shoot real guns is definitely worth it.

It was very easy; we got picked up and dropped off in a mini bus because there were 9 of us.

The instructor was brilliant as well; he gave clear instructions and was good fun.

It was an amazing experience and I would recommend it, even if you don’t like guns. They had a range of packages and guns that you could shoot and allowed you to mix and match different guns etc.

I would definitely recommend this to everyone (even people who don’t like/not fussed by guns and shooting) because it is an experience that I really enjoyed.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Our trip was a stag do we all had a great time, the service was top class from shooting to airport pick up and hotel drop off.

Would highly recommend

Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

My teenage boys loved this.
The pick up and drop off were very efficient and the shooting was safe and fun

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is a must do !!!
It was a great day out prefect for people who don't no what to do in the day this really did start the stag do off with a BANG ! Thanks to Jan our guide he was brilliant and he speaks prefect English !!
We got picked up on time and dropped back with no problems

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!