“Good, wholesome food.”

Caffrey's Irish Pub
Ranked #542 of 5,895 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 15 April 2013

A home away from home. Great hearty food in a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Friendly and helpful staff which are a credit to the business. Food and drink is very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Barry N

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I went to this place on somebody's recommendation. It is situated in the Old Town Square. Friendly staff, the American girl who works there, was so sweet and made conversations with me.I didn't even asked for her name, otherwise I want to give her a glowing testimonial here. The place is open till midnight and play some nostalgic music that reminds you of home. It was a great place for me to read a book, write pages of my novel and not be distracted by too much noise. Usually the place is busy depending on the party that come to this place, but at the time I was there, it was nice and quiet for me to get on with my work.

1  Thank Kakul_Ehsan_Butt
Reviewed 27 March 2013

We went to the pub as we're hungry on route to our hotel , we ordered horse bugler and Irish stew. The waitress asked if we wanted the stew with crusty bread or mash, which is odd as the stew is full of potatoes. The stew was fine so the burger and with a couple of drinks it came to almost £25 which is expensive for what it was. There is no non smoking area which is a pity as I am allergic to cigarette smoke and was uncomfortable during the meal. Something for them to think about as all of Europe's pubs and restaurants are non smoking. The service was good.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Ok so an expensive pint.. but good music if you picked the right time of day.... Friendly staff, Didnt eat here, but food looked good...

1  Thank JohnsonsOnLocation
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Stopped in past to check out time of 6 nations game. A small beer cost 54k, if go across the bridge you get same for 29k!