“This place is amazing, read my unique experience...”

Caffrey's Irish Pub
Ranked #542 of 5,895 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 26 February 2014

During my first holiday in Prague we found this great bar and asked if they would be showing the football in two days time. They booked us a table right in front of the television, without us even asking for it. The place was filled with friendly staff and people having a great holiday, the beer and food were perfect.... So perfect that after a few drinks, I lost my iPhone 5 and didn't even realise until I'd left. After returning home to the uk I emailed the bar to see if anyone had handed it in, not only had a member of staff picked it up, but they posted it to my address back in wales and covered the costs! Now if that doesn't tell you this place looks after you, I don't know what does! I couldn't thank them enough, great atmosphere and trust worthy staff.... You would be missing out if you don't stop here. Thanks Declan!! :) thanks Caffreys

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The food, welcome and atmosphere here are always great and we return here every tome we visit beautiful Prague...THIS is the best Irish bar in the city by far!

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Had goulash and have to say it was better than most of the food I had in Prague! Prices reasonable and service good. Hubby loved the football!!

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Have visited this bar a couple of times now. Food is good and well priced. Great location. Grab a ticket from the guy outside and get a free drink with your meal. Staff are lovely and helpful. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

We went into Caffrey’s after the bus tour and had a couple of drinks and lunch. It’s a good little bar, with reasonable prices, good food, Sports on the TV, and good staff.

I would definitely recommend this place. We went there twice as when we went into the English pub next door, we found the prices to be significantly higher and went back to Caffrey’s to have a beer and watch the footie in the evening.

1  Thank shinyredcar