“Segway trip”

1 HOUR WINTER SEGWAY TOUR
Ranked #16 of 160 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hop on and enjoy the beautiful city of Prague!
Los Angeles, California
“Segway trip”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Carlos our tour guide was great. On our 3 hour tour we saw much of Prague, stopped and got off wherever we wanted. Lots of fun and a fantastic way to cover lots of ground quickly. Highly recommend them, great people.

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome time!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Jitka was an amazing guide and had tons of fun!! She was so informative and helpful since I was horrible at riding the Segway! If we come back we will def book with this company again! Thank you for the great time in Prague!!

Paxton, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“HUGE FUN! AND EASY!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was curious ...and they invited me for a quick test drive of a Segway ...and it was easy (know that I am a big scaredy cat ...and even I could do it in 1 minute). So I booked .5 hour for me and my son (age 15). To get the extra Segway, the guides instantly accomadated. Helmets, a quick lesson ...and we going.

We saw so much of Prague ...Lennon Wall, Kampa Island, and other places that we had not seen before. And our guide ...oh our guide was the best. Patient, funny, informative ....we saw everything. We had a really great time. Domininuqee (sp?) ...we love you!!

Highly recommended for adults, kids, families ...anybody really. Safe and fun! Great guides with this company. And I think the difference is the small group ... which I loved ...it was just me, my son, and the guide.

Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best sightseeing in my life!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

i rode a lot of segways with a guide in whole world but this was the best! Thanks Jitka for the best sightseeing tour in my life! ;)

“Great guide”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I really enjoyed this trip. I went for 1 hour and it was terrific.It was new experience in my life and I truly enjoyed every minute of it. I highly recoomend Segway Trip Prague to everyone, who would visit this great historic city. Another great feeling was about my guide, Jitka. She was so patient in teaching me even to stand on segway and when we headed to trip, she was also very caring and she tried the best to keep me safe. I can just recommend her to everyone, who would like to ride Segway.

Visited April 2014