Hotel Zlata Vaha
US$178
US$151
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$125
US$319
US$267
Preferred Hotels
US$137
US$93
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationold towngreat budget hotelbasic roomtram noiseclean roomsmin walkshort stayfree wifinice breakfasthotel locationperfect locationbreakfast was includedcharles bridgefrankfurtersdresdencornflakes
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is a lovely clean hotel, the staff wetre great and very helpful. The location was spot on, 10 mins from the main tourists areas. There is a tram line outside but you get used to it, My only gripe as in many Hotels there was no tea/coffee in the rooms.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel did just what was needed for us being about a five minute walk from Prague Hlavni Nadrazi railway station so it was fine for our one night in the Czech capital before catching a train elsewhere after a fairly late flight arrival.

Our room almost seemed like being in the basement but was massive with four beds and plenty of space for just two of us - maybe a bit tight for four people. The room was clean and well maintained as were the bathroom facilities.

The place is possibly a little bit dated and maybe not in the best area but for a capital city, in eastern Europe, this hotel is good value and being just that little bit away from the busy city centre very quiet too.

Breakfast was the normal European affair of bread, cheese, ham and cereal selection.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Perfect location in heart of Prague, just a few meter from the gate of Prague, all the sight are in walking distance: Orloj and even the old town.
Vaclavske namestie-train station 5 minutes walk.
Staff friendly.
Beata&Gabor,Hungary

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I was in Prague in early June this year for a couple of days. I had stayed in Hotel Zlata Vaha then in a single occupancy room. Initially it was a bit difficult to locate the hotel though I was standing just in front of it because "ZLATA VAHA" is not written exclusively in BOLD. But once I entered the place, I was greeted very warmly by the hotel staff. Especially Andre. He is the man to look out for. He is the Prague encyclopedia. He knows all the places near and far to be visited in a limited time and helped me out of the way to make my stay a pleasant experience.

The stay was very comfortable with very clean rooms. The rooms were fitted with all the amenities. There was free wi-fi which was of great help. The location of the hotel is extremely good with many major attractions and bus and train station within 5-8 min walk. Be it old town square, the beautiful shopping streets or the palladium, every thing is just a short walk away ( and trust me you will enjoy the walk).

The icing on the cake was the nice breakfast that was included in my package. Overall, the hotel delivers very high quality of service and the hotel staff is extremely friendly and amiable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay for a couple of days in Prague.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I'm a student who spent a weekend in Prague and all I wanted in a hotel was something clean, cheap, and centrally located. For those 3 things, this hotel was perfect. The room was very average and plain but perfectly clean and comfortable. Location is great; 10-12 min walk to Old Town Square. The service here, however, is bizarre. Our room had one shampoo and one conditioner packet provided which wasn't even enough for one person. We went downstairs to ask for more and were told they only supply one packet per room. Same with toilet paper. So we had to try and ration all of the things that most hotels will give you unlimited amounts of. Also, one lady at the front desk was a bit rude and unprofessional which was a bit of a turn off. Overall, this hotel was perfect for what I needed it for. Not sure if I'd come running back but it was definitely fine

• Stayed: April 2014