Le Palais Art Hotel Prague
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
ABE Hotel(Prague)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townbeautiful hotelheated floorsunderfloor heatingwenceslas squaretown centrequiet neighborhoodlong weekendbreakfast buffet ison footfour nightsmain attractionscharles bridgemaraisspacitywhirlpool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I would recommend a visit to the restaurant which has amazing service. Nothing is too much trouble for Mirek Hudek, the Restaurant Manager. Mirek makes a first class meal (compliments to the chef) into such a special experience. Mirek and his staff catered for my gluten free intolerance and my husband being diabetic without any problems. I was given a selection of three gluten free breads which were delicious, the best I have ever tasted and had clear advise, in faultless English, regarding what was suitable for my diet. What a great start to our holiday! Also, I had e-mailed the hotel advising them of our anniversary and was delighted to have a bottle of sparkling wine, apples and chocolates in our room! Written by two happy travellers from Pembrokeshire, Wales.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Overall the stay was nice, staff very friendly and nice. The so called free shuttle service is a total disappointment cause it´s one free trip to town a day, at 11 0´clock. Bad timing for tourisits. Also the aroma showers was out of function. Our room was very clean and nice, had fresh towels and bathrobes. Breakfast is amazing and so is the breakfast staff, so polite and always looking after your best.

Room Tip: We had two separate beds and they were comfy, feel fre too pick a room on the side of the backside of the hotel, it´s a beautiful view!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 521Traveler
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We spent an amazing New Year at Le Palais hotel.The staff looked after us very well, they took our bags up to the room when we arrived, while someone gave us a little tour of the hotel. The room was large enough for 3 people. The bathroom was nice, underfloor heating! Also we enjoyed the free minibar.The building is wonderful. It is a 30min distance from the centre on foot, a five minute walk to Namesti Miru.The hotel breakfast is good. To many choice of foods, fruit, cheeses etc.
And also we enjoyed the spa downstairs. Lots of pampering treatments. The staff is absolutely profesional. cheerful and attentive.Special thanks to Petr Morch, Victor Gonzelez and Yusuf Gabana. Whey are the best. Absolutely loved this hotel and would definitely recommend!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2014

It is the the great hotel in wonderful city Prague. Situated in a quiet area of the big city, however not far from the city centre. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpfull. The shuttle service to city centre is an advantage. We had a rich and tasty breakfast there. The room was cleaned and well prepared with welcome gifts, furthermore for our small daughter there were some nice presents prepared.
We can only recommend this hotel.
We stayed there for 2 nights and everything was according to our wishes.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2014

On arrival we were greeted by Vincent a very nice person however we never received a room orientation or shown were anything was when he brought me to my room This is standard for lhw hotels. We were informed we would receive a welcome drink, I am still waiting on it . Hotel is beautiful with some fantastic staff ( lucie, Dana and Vincent ) however it is let down by other staff and quality of service, for example I tried to get into hotel last night and had to wait six minutes for doors to be opened for me ,rang room service repeatedly once I gained access to hotel but they never answered so rang reception and he informed me he could not find his colleague but when he did he would call , four minutes later I got a call and ordered food which was delivered promptly and tasted good, went to change money at reception and informed of there 10 percent commission i agreed as I needed cash but then was informed they had no cash, not five star, I am a return guest to this hotel as I travel a lot I stay in lhw hotels because there service is meant to be impeccable but I won't return to this one! Not five star

• Stayed: January 2014