Definitely not 5 star- not even 4. We were slightly mid-sold as we were after a hotel with a fitness centre. There isn't one- which isn't what we were told by e-bookers
The air- con doesn't work. It is centrally controlled apparently but they gave us a fan instead which is ok.
Most 4/5 star hotels have LCD tv- the ones here look like from the 90s. Everything looks old and place needs a re-vamp.
Location is great though. However, most hotels in Prague are relatively central so let this not be the USP if you thinking of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Nouveau style building - Hotel Ambassador - Zlata Husa***** is located in the city center on the pedestrian zone of famous Wenceslas Square boulevard, surrounded by renowned historical and cultural monuments as well as a commercial district, department stores, luxury shops and a large number of private restaurants, cafes and clubs. Tastefully furnished comfortable rooms are all air-conditioned, they have private marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. All rooms are equipped with minibar, SAT TV, direct dial phone with voice machine, free wi-fi connection, safety deposit box and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Ambassador - Zlata husa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ambassador Zlata Husa
- Ambassador Zlata Husa Hotel
- Top Hotel Prague
- Prague Top Hotel