Were there in february 2014. Its not 5 star at all. The hotel is old-fashioned, service is poor, the staff is boring and slow. Looks like everything they have they got in the 80-s of the last century.
No ATM, not all taxi are allowed to stop near it, so you have to walk sometimes. In the evening they sell drugs near the hotel.
They charge extra for everything and charge a lot so better not to use bar and not to order the taxi there.
They dont change the linen. One week - no change.
The food is not so bad to tell the truth, and the place of the hotel is nice: exactly in the centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Nouveau style building - Hotel Ambassador - Zlata Husa***** is located in the city center on the pedestrian zone of famous Wenceslas Square boulevard, surrounded by renowned historical and cultural monuments as well as a commercial district, department stores, luxury shops and a large number of private restaurants, cafes and clubs. Tastefully furnished comfortable rooms are all air-conditioned, they have private marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. All rooms are equipped with minibar, SAT TV, direct dial phone with voice machine, free wi-fi connection, safety deposit box and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Ambassador - Zlata husa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ambassador Zlata Husa
- Ambassador Zlata Husa Hotel
- Top Hotel Prague
- Prague Top Hotel