Spacious room, bath room okay. Big king size bed. Bath robes available. Wifi is working well. Unfortunately no coffee making facilities in the room.
Staff is reasonably friendly. Are willing to help with pointing out tourist attractions.
Breakfast good. Wide variety.
Location great, everything within walking distance. Christmas market just in front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Nouveau style building - Hotel Ambassador - Zlata Husa***** is located in the city center on the pedestrian zone of famous Wenceslas Square boulevard, surrounded by renowned historical and cultural monuments as well as a commercial district, department stores, luxury shops and a large number of private restaurants, cafes and clubs. Tastefully furnished comfortable rooms are all air-conditioned, they have private marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. All rooms are equipped with minibar, SAT TV, direct dial phone with voice machine, free wi-fi connection, safety deposit box and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Ambassador - Zlata husa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ambassador Zlata Husa
- Ambassador Zlata Husa Hotel
- Top Hotel Prague
- Prague Top Hotel