The location is wonderful, just 10 minutes walk to old town. There is supermarket "Albert" in walking distance. I'm afraid I can't say that it is 5 star hotel, because the building is old, room was not clean, fridge was out of order. Also, the structure of the building is weird。My room was located in 1st floor, but I had to go up to 2nd floor, then down stairs to my floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Nouveau style building - Hotel Ambassador - Zlata Husa***** is located in the city center on the pedestrian zone of famous Wenceslas Square boulevard, surrounded by renowned historical and cultural monuments as well as a commercial district, department stores, luxury shops and a large number of private restaurants, cafes and clubs. Tastefully furnished comfortable rooms are all air-conditioned, they have private marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. All rooms are equipped with minibar, SAT TV, direct dial phone with voice machine, free wi-fi connection, safety deposit box and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Ambassador - Zlata husa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ambassador Zlata Husa
- Ambassador Zlata Husa Hotel
- Top Hotel Prague
- Prague Top Hotel