We had a great time staying in this hotel while visiting Prague, my 3 daughters had a terrific time with the Junior Suite layout, the room was very big compared to what you expect in Europe. Service not the best but OK, people in Czech Republic are not really into customer's service, they are all a little rude. The hotel was very clean and comfortable, some minor things that need their attention but overall the hotel was nice. Location is perfect, you are close to the main attractions, shops, restaurants, etc. Breakfast in the hotel very good, we liked it a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Nouveau style building - Hotel Ambassador - Zlata Husa***** is located in the city center on the pedestrian zone of famous Wenceslas Square boulevard, surrounded by renowned historical and cultural monuments as well as a commercial district, department stores, luxury shops and a large number of private restaurants, cafes and clubs. Tastefully furnished comfortable rooms are all air-conditioned, they have private marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. All rooms are equipped with minibar, SAT TV, direct dial phone with voice machine, free wi-fi connection, safety deposit box and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Ambassador - Zlata husa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ambassador Zlata Husa
- Ambassador Zlata Husa Hotel
- Top Hotel Prague
- Prague Top Hotel