The InterContinental Praha is an outstanding hotel for that long weekend stay in Prague. There is no better location for the Old City, Jewish Quarter, river & bridges and shopping. The staff was friendly and courteous and most had a smile that said they were glad you were there. The room I and my wife stayed in was immaculately clean as was the WC on the first floor. Breakfast was 8.5/10 with lots of fresh fruit, home-made granola as well as the usual. Service was excellent.
If I were to go back to Prague, I would certainly stay at the InterContinental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, IHG, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha