Perefectly located within walking distance to town square with many sights, eateries, shops, churches, and old Jewish Quarter. Likewise, the river is within view and again a 2 minute walk great for photos and perhaps a boat ride.
Despite a "sterile" looking exterior, the inside of hotel is quite modern and well furnished, with an excellent staff eager to assist you. The breakfast buffet was clearly a winner- many choices of high quality offerings, even for the most demanding eater!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, IHG, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha