The Intercontinental chain never disappoints, and the Prague Hotel was a fine example. Despite the vintage exterior and some features, the quality of the rooms and service was excellent. The location is superb - close to the Old Market Square and the Charles Bridge, and of course, walking along Parizi Street with great shops and restaurants. The gym is professional, attached to a health club, and is free for hotel guests. Duke's Bar is a charming place for an after dinner drink or a cosy lunch, and the breakfast buffet was extensive. In our room, we loved the individual quilts, the free wi-fi, and all the other little extras. Many rooms overlook the river. I think the Intercontinental Prague is worth a stay, for the location convenience, classic European attitude, and modern comfortable rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, IHG, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha