We got an excellent deal on the BA Website and were not disappointed with the first class 5* service. The executive room had a huge comfortable bed with individual feather duvets. The breakfast catered for all tastes. The staff were very helpful and the concierge helped us book excellent seats to the opera. The cherry on the cake was getting a lift to the airport in the hotel mercedes (although we did pay standard taxi cost). The pool and spa were well worth a relaxing visit and the 9th floor restaurant excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha