Three-peat on business to this facility which keeps on surprising me.
This is a 5 start all around hotel in terms of service and location.
Room is of ample size, bathroom is well lit and large. The room I received on the 6th floor had a marvelous view of the river. The white sheet of snow which covered the city was a bonus when I woke up. Breakfast is grand and personalized.
I stayed there for 2 nights and had to leave real early on the second morning. Mr. Jaroslav Putna was manning the front desk when I asked for a 4:45 am taxi. Not only I received a personalized wake up call (in addition to the automatic one), but a "breakfast basket" loaded with fruits, sandwiches and drinks was waiting for me before I boarded the hotel limo to the airport.
Hard to find big hotels with a personalized touch, but the Intercontinental Prague is one such gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha