Spent a night in Intercontinental Prague late January 2013 for business. Got upgraded to junior suite due to Priority Club membership. The staff service was excellent, the best I have witnessed for a while. Rooms need a bit of refurbishing, especially the bathrooms. The breakfast easily beats any Intercontinental breakfast in the Continent, and I have been into few of those!! Location is central, 5-6 minutes walking into the old town square. Reasonably priced EUR125 incl. breakfast, will definitely revisit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha