I love this hotel, and my room was fantastic, very large, very clean and very comfortable. I was in town on business and the location is perfect - most things are walkable since Prague is quite compact and a town that deserves to be walked around anyway.
One problem - there was a conference in full swing when I was there which meant the lobby was a noisy and busy place full of suits. Therefore the bar area was never accessible. Also, Prague was experiencing something of a heatwave at the time and the air conditioning was not coping AT ALL! Possibly the most uncomfortable hotel lobby I have been in.
The staff here are very efficient, check-in was very smooth and my bags were brought up immediately. Everything I needed was catered for. I also had a chance to use the executive lounge on one of the higher floors which was very well-appointed and a welcome escape from the mad lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha