“Beautiful hotel in a perfect location in Prague”

InterContinental Prague
Ranked #99 of 672 Hotels in Prague
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Beautiful hotel in a perfect location in Prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

We had problems with getting the exact room we ordered, but we really enjoyed our stay here.
The great location makes it easy to walk to almost everywhere.
Rooms and bathrooms are beautiful, the staff and service are excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Petr V, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Shaul_halili,
Thank you for choosing InterContinental Prague as your hotel of choice and sharing with us your personal experiences via tripadvisor. We are here and doing our best for all of our customers so is lovely to read about your satisfaction especially regarding our hotel staff – great and thank you very much. According your pictures you were staying in one of the nicest and largest Executive Suite at our hotel so I am not sure which particular problem you have faced however I would like to assure you that during your next time with us we will do our best to keep your ordered room.
We are looking forward welcoming you back at InterContinental Prague and please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues for any further assistance requested.
Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (490)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

It is nice hotel in the meddle of city Centre, therefore it is surrounded by historical places, restaurants, theatres and the river.
The was with river view and well equipped, the staff were very helpful and the breakfast was delicious. All you need is within walking distance and we loved the city.

Room Tip: Rooms with river view at high floor highly recommended
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Petr V, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear harb_hany,
Thank you for your stay at InterContinental Prague and sharing with us your personal experiences. I am so pleased to read about your overall satisfaction especially regarding helpful staff, location and quality of breakfast – thank you very much for sharing with us via tripadvisor. We are looking forward welcoming you back at our property in the future.
hotels234
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

It seemed as if I was a bother to all the front desk agents. I am a Platinum member, even though I am very young, they shouldn't look down upon me or serve other 'older' guests first -- Absolutely not OK.

Also, we ordered food late night, and the pizza was cold!

Rooms were nice, very well appointed. Bathrooms were very nice, but had a few hairs left over. Not the end of the world, but a hotel that cost 200Euros a night I would expect it to have been taken care of.

Food and service at the rooftop restaurant (can't remember the name) was very good and not bad in cost compared to other places of it's quality.

Would stay here again, based on the rooms and location, but definitely would complain if I felt unwelcomed at the desk.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Dear jh c,
First and foremost I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your stay at InterContinental Prague. Please accept my apology for any difficulties and discomfort caused to you during your stay and I am truly sorry for the fact you were not feeling valued and appreciated. I will certainly discuss your valuable comments with my colleagues for further steps and actions to avoid any similar scenarios could cause to our hotel guests in the future. I do appreciate the fact and will be our pleasure welcoming you back at our property so please do not hesitate to contact me directly during your next time in Prague. I would like to also assure you that this kind of experiences do not reflect on our usual services and will do our best to make your stay more memorable and enjoyable one.
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Wonderful 7th floor executive suite with a nice river view. Staff were extremely helpful and efficient. Room service is prompt and the rooms are clean. The hotel also has a lovely rooftop restaurant with a panoramic view of the city and great food. The hotel is situated at a extremely convenient location - 5 minutes walk to the old town square and around 15-20 minutes to the castle. Overall, the stay was pleasant and enjoyable.

Room Tip: room with river views are nice: )
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
9 Thank jhc522
Dear jh c,
Let me take this fantastic opportunity to thank you for your stay at InterContinental Prague. Your wonderful comments are more than appreciated and will be my utmost pleasure to share with my colleagues directly. I am able to tell you that exactly this kind of feedbacks, especially related to extremely helpful staff, prompt room service and great food are exactly the best award for all of us. When you have a plan travelling back to Prague, please contact us directly and will be our pleasure to arrange any of your preferences in advance. We are looking forward welcoming you back at our property.
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel.

It is well located for wherever you wish to go in Prague. There is no need for taxis's as everything is in walking distance.

The room we had overlooked the river and was very comfortable for our 3 night stay.

The staff were all very helpful especially the concierge who was always available with helpful tips on where to go & where to eat.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear kenneth r,
Thank you very much for your stay at InterContinental Prague and sharing with us your direct feedback via tripadvisor. It is so great to read about your overall satisfaction especially regarding our lovely location, comfortable rooms and what is the most important, very helpful staff, especially concierge – thank you for letting us know. We are looking forward welcoming you back and having opportunity provide you again oour memorable hospitality. I wish you all the best and wonderful weekend
UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

My husband and I spent 3 nights in Prague to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. Prior to our arrival I E-Mailed the hotel requesting a high floor room with river views. On arrival we were given a room on the 5th floor with a lovely river view. The hotel had also put a card, bottle of champagne, strawberries and chocolates in the room for our anniversary, which was a lovely touch. Our room was clean and spacious with a flat screen TV with English channels. The bathroom shower was very powerful and toiletries were provided. All the staff were friendly and polite a special mention to Adam in the club Lounge who was very helpful and helped make our stay so enjoyable. The breakfast was amazing with lots of choice and very fresh and tasty. The location was perfect and all the beautiful sites of Prague were walkable. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Petr V, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Rosieluvshols,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us at InterContinental Prague. It is go great to read the fact that you have enjoyed with your wife wedding anniversary and we had a chance making your stay memorable one. I will be certainly pleased to share your lovely comments regarding the cleanliness, staff friendliness (especially Adam) and amazing breakfast with my colleagues directly as this is exactly the best available award for all of us – thank you very much. We will be looking forward welcoming you back at our property in the near future.
Etchingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

The IC Prague is a comfortable Hotel. It's main plus for us was its location, located in the Jewish quarter within walking distance of most tourist sites. The JQ is a peaceful and relaxing part of Prague, well away from the brash tacky tourist traps. We had an upgrade to a deluxe room overlooking the Square, very pretty views of the Astronomical clock tower. Shame the manager couldn't have thrown in access to the Club. Although this was a blessing as it made sure we went out to sample local bars/bakeries and we discovered a great place for breakfast a few mins walk called the Baker Shop. Only thing was the front desk staff were a little unfriendly compared to other ICHs

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ChrisBD
Dear ChrisBD,
I am taking this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay at InterContinental Prague and sharing with us your personal experiences. I am happy to read you have enjoyed your stay with us and spending lovely time in the centre of Prague. Club Lounge entrance is available for additional fee only and with wide selection of food and soft drinks during the day along with evening canapés and alcoholic drinks really worth. I am honestly surprised from your last sentence as our biggest focus is exactly on guest satisfaction and based on last reviews I did not face anything particular – please accept my apologize for any inconvenience and discomfort caused to you. I still do hope having a chance welcoming you back at our property in the future and prove to you our commitment. Thank you agian