The views are spectacular and our private table looked out over the old town. We were greeted with champagne and the food was outstanding. My only criticism is that there were some noisy toddlers running around in the restaurant (past ten o clock) and I do think there should be a time after which meals can be enjoyed peacefully. Overall though it was a hugely memorable event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha