This is a beautiful hotel in a wonderful location, but I didn't sleep well, probably due to my room looking out over the river and being therefore also above the road - I voiced my concern to the concierge whom assured me that the traffic noise dies down at night. Yes it did, but it also started up again at 5am. I personally would have preferred a 'lesser' room which was very quiet.
A great city, everyone should go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha