I stayed at this hotel for three nights while in town for Business. It was ideally located - walking distance to almost all of the spots I wanted to visit. The hotel bar on the roof was an excellent way to end the day while still taking in the city.
The room was large, clean and well decorated. The bathroom was clean and spacious (especially for European standards). The morning breakfast buffet had a great assortment of choices and the wait staff was attentive and on top of cleaning up tables.
The only reason the hotel did NOT get an Excellent is the WIFI. I cannot imagine why this hotel does not offer FREE WIFI 24/7. It was expensive and slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha